John Richt's new career

Advertisement
Very, very saturated field. My former flag football QB in chandler Arizona, who broke Chandler HS records before Brett Hundley, does this as a side gig.

SIDE GIG.

If anything this shows you how powerful nepotism is, it was an absolutely disgusting hire. That set me off with Richt right from the jump.

That guy didn’t belong anywhere near a d1 sideline unless it was applying the turnover chain after turnovers

Advertisement
978BFA1B-9FF7-4DF8-B47F-D890FA361925.gif

The dude can say what he wants to, but his resume will speak volumes. He may want to include in his future marketing strategy a Groupon promotion.

Advertisement
Shades of Patrick Nix ending up coaching an optimist team after his time here.

Advertisement
When you think about it, Richt didn’t hire that bad of an offensive staff outside of richt jr/searels.
Each of the assistants landing quality power 5 jobs after being fired
Brown to rb coach at south carolina
Dugans to receiver coach at fsu
Hartley to te coach at uga
Searels to unc oline coach(he just keeps getting power 5 jobs somehow).

But the upgrade of richt jr to enos is just bananas lol oh my god 😂
Don't forget that Richt hired himself as OC...Hubris at its finest...

Advertisement
He was a kid who shouldn't have had this job. Bad for his career to be put in a position he wasn't ready. I'm sure he'll improve and in 4-5 years be a solid coach of some kind.

let it go. hes gone. let the man earn a living however he chooses.
Last time I checked this forum isn't a safe space from commentary or criticism... and specially with someone who negatively impacted our great brand of football. Barring any (more) future entitlement job offers, Mr. Richt will need to produce an effective product on the field to remain in this line of work. Nothing anybody says here is going to obstruct his future.

Last time I checked this forum isn't a safe space from commentary or criticism... and specially with someone who negatively impacted our great brand of football. Barring any (more) future entitlement job offers, Mr. Richt will need to produce an effective product on the field to remain in this line of work. Nothing anybody says here is going to obstruct his future.

randy shannon and al golden have done worse w our brand

Advertisement
Back