John O'Korn 2013 QB

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
St. Thomas Aquinas.

What do you guys think? Big big kid, good arm strength, good athlete/student. Some easy throws in his highlights but also you can see some nice accuracy and zip. Obviously Olsen is the #1 target but I am interested to see how this kid does, especially playing for STA.

[video=youtube;9Hv94iiRx7U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Hv94iiRx7U[/video]

Advertisement
At the UA Combine in Orlando he tested at:

4.45 Shuttle
7.12 3 cone
28 inch vertical

I could be wrong, but I don't think he even started last season. He's not what we are looking for (which is an elite QB to supplement the 'depth' guys taken in the last class).

I could be wrong, but I don't think he even started last season. He's not what we are looking for (which is an elite QB to supplement the 'depth' guys taken in the last class).

He transferred last year so that may have something to do with him not starting.

Watching his video he is a kid that really doesn't look much different than many of these early "elite" kids, but I agree he is a more on-the-radar guy right now. It's nice that he plays at such a good program too.

Advertisement
Watched him throw at a summer camp with Gray Crow and Connie. Nothing special, but a guy to keep an eye on just in case.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back