John Holcombe KSU in the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
It will be interesting to see how successful players will be using the transfer portal. Once there is enough years and data, I don’t think most players will be impactful at the new school.

I don’t include grad transfers. For every Fields and Burrows, there will be 30 Tate Martells.
Exactly! I agree. I also think that if a kid may not be successful at KSU, would he really do better at UM? Even with Fields, we saw potential but we also knew the real reason he wasn’t playing. He wasn’t going unseat Fromm who just had led UGA to the title game. Especially with Fromm being a sophomore. I heard stories about how Cam Newton was showing that he was better than Tebow at UF but it was highly unlikely he snatched the starting spot away from the eventual Heisman trophy winner.

But like you said, for every Fields and Burrows, there are more guys who aren’t as talented. I also believe we’ll start seeing more guys drafted from FCS & D2 because a lot of bad players are going to be bouncing from program to another via the portal.

He was rated 14th DT Qb in 2018 so he does seem to have talent. Although I’m not sure we need a kid who won’t be eligible for this season at QB.
Well... if we lose JW and Kosi, that would leave us with PM, TVD and a one year transfer QB. We could certainly use one more. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Advertisement
Start TVD. No need for posting other QBs in the Tunnel.

B9A4C85A-0195-4F1E-99D1-4081A1554BD6.jpeg

For all you stalkers. Is it true all the coaches are following him on social media?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back