John Franklin (Alex Collins best friend)

Advertisement
to me its fsu saying since collins isn't coming we won't take you because for months franklin has been aaaaaaaallllllllll fsu and then they offered derrick green and he seemed to be interested in other schools so you connect the dots

He won't sign with FSU.

They cut him loose once they realized Collins was gone following the Gran departure.

sounds like FSU is trying to find a landing spot to save face when they don't get Collins. If Franklin ended up without anything, that would terrible for FSU in SFla

Same thing is happening with Michael Johnson....all of a sudden he's "looking around".....

Advertisement
Why was this guys name even listed in the OP? OP's Thread title should have been "Alex Collins' Best Friend"

Why was this guys name even listed in the OP? OP's Thread title should have been "Alex Collins' Best Friend"

I actually feel bad bashing on the kid, he really comes accross well in his interviews.

Last edited:

I actually feel bad bashing on the kid, he really comes accross as well in his interviews.

John is a great kid with a ton of athletic ability (he's just not a UM or FSU caliber football player). I feel badly that he got caught up in this mess and hope he lands at the best place for him.

Advertisement
Why do I get the feeling that our biggest threat on AC is Arkansas not FSU anymore? Oh yeah, listening to that interview with his coach.

Does it seem like n matter who Tennessee's coach is they offer everyone. Maybe because there's not much Tennessee talent but god ****, I feel like they're on every offer list in the east.

Advertisement
Back