John Dixon picks South Carolina

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
First target of the day off the board for Miami. The Gamecocks won out over UM and Penn State.

Advertisement
Strike 2

#watchthestrikeout

1545226632056.gif

when you have a chance at a kid like Damarius Good you have to say **** it and go all in...cost of doing business.

Advertisement
****ed that the staff sat on their hands after taking in Brownlee because that kid after committing was starting to talk about FSU and Clemson.

They should've at the very least reached out to Dixon, and taken a commitment if they could. Once Brownlee dropped off, you'd still have Dixon in place.

Failure.

Advertisement
****ed that the staff sat on their hands after taking in Brownlee because that kid after committing was starting to talk about FSU and Clemson.

They should've at the very least reached out to Dixon, and taken a commitment if they could. Once Brownlee dropped off, you'd still have Dixon in place.

Failure.

Yeah, but remember, you only get 85 scholarships. Everyone of those counts. Roster management and composition is critical, especially with all the blue chips knocking down the door to play at the U. We just did not have space at the position at the time, particularly in light of the 2020 CB crop. Those boys can really play.

/corchspeak off.

Yeah, but remember, you only get 85 scholarships. Everyone of those counts. Roster management and composition is critical, especially with all the blue chips knocking down the door to play at the U. We just did not have space at the position at the time, particularly in light of the 2020 CB crop. Those boys can really play.

/corchspeak off.

Fully aware there's a limit. But we're nowhere near our 85-man limit.

On top of that Dixon is just as good as Brownlee.

Fully aware there's a limit. But we're nowhere near our 85-man limit.

On top of that Dixon is just as good as Brownlee.

Sarcasm, brother. That's why I tossed the /corchspeak off at the end. This is the sort of garbage I expect to hear at Richt's press conference (if one of our reporters had any courage to ask him real questions).

Advertisement
What an awful recruiting job by the Staff with this kid

Took Damarius Good's and Jarvis Brownlee's commitments over this kids back in paradise

Rumph has no idea what he is doing on the trail

Advertisement
What an awful recruiting job by the Staff with this kid

Took Damarius Good's and Jarvis Brownlee's commitments over this kids back in paradise

Rumph has no idea what he is doing on the trail

I wish we'd stop blaming Rumph, bcuz every position coach missed on their top recruits and didn't seem to have any Plan B kids. This has more to do with the top dawg than the assistants. I want to believe in CMR but im sorry his **** stinking hella loud right now. But he has until FEB to atleast right the ship on recruiting. He's Fuc*ed tho since he didn't get us a new OL Coach or Offensive Coordinator.

Advertisement
Back