John Campbell OT 2018 Bigger

stb

Sophomore
Read in a paper in the Orlando area that OT John Campbell who was 6-5/284 at the Orlando Nike over nine months ago is now weighing a little over 300 lbs. and looking good at that weight.

Advertisement
Read in a paper in the Orlando area that OT John Campbell who was 6-5/284 at the Orlando Nike over nine months ago is now weighing a little over 300 lbs. and looking good at that weight.

He’s developed nicely over the last year, solid film this season. Should really add some solid competition to the OT group

A lot of our recruits are outplaying their ranking. Was also reading that Jarren Williams was starting over Clemson's QB commit who's the #1 pro style in the country for a big elimination 7v7 game during the summer. Really hope we get him.

A lot of our recruits are outplaying their ranking. Was also reading that Jarren Williams was starting over Clemson's QB commit who's the #1 pro style in the country for a big elimination 7v7 game during the summer. Really hope we get him.

Campbell for a "3 tar" recruit has a lot of interest/offers from some big schools including the U.
https://247sports.com/Recruitment/John-Campbell-96481/RecruitInterests

I saw on his latest HUDL and he lists his weight as 303 --has a mean streak in his senior films-looks like a true LT
https://www.hudl.com/profile/5283625/john-campbell

was around 290 some months ago after Nike Orlando
John Campbell - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Last edited:
Advertisement
His hudl is awesome, Think he will end up being the best of the bunch we sign. And that is not a knock on scaife or reed.

I don't believe that the #1 Pro Style QB is a good fit for the Clemson offense and what they want to do.

I do, however, believe Jarren Williams is a perfect fit for what Richt wants to do offensively.

For over a dozen years Miami has needed to recruit more mobility at QB and bring a threat with mobility to diversify the offense. This has been a long time coming. Something a lot of the oldschool Canes didn't ever want to see happen, but this has been the direction of college football for a very long time.

Advertisement
Back