John Blake Is Hurting Butch

252cane

All-ACC
Barry jackson said the john blake situation is what's hurting butch. Said they are questioning why butch hired him knowing he had a checkered past.

Advertisement
lol, are they looking into how Richt gave Sony bags of dough, too?

What the F man?

This is like your wife saying "I just don't understand why you cheated 15 years ago"

Get over it or move on and get a divorce or something.

Barry jackson said the john blake situation is what's hurting butch. Said they are questioning why butch hired him knowing he had a cheuckered past.

Maybe Butch was giving him a 2nd chance? I can see Butch being that guy.

Advertisement
But but but Charlie strong was their number one choice , and he hired Clint Hurt so that blows that thinking

bull****. tis their ego. besides how many people wanted to go coach in North Carolina.

This is all a bunch of bull****. They're just setting up the "reasons" they decided not to offer Butch and instead hire Schiano. This means that Richt is likely out.

Advertisement
What the F man?

This is like your wife saying "I just don't understand why you cheated 15 years ago"

Get over it or move on and get a divorce or something.

if you been married 5 years then yes...married 16 then I can see why it comes up

Agree that if its this then they are looking for reasons NOT to hire him...which is stupid

Barry jackson said the john blake situation is what's hurting butch. Said they are questioning why butch hired him knowing he had a checkered past.

Utter B.S. Are they questioning themselves by putting Jonathan Vilma on the search committee despite his connection to the Nevin Shapiro mess. Grow some balls and hire the man.

Last edited:
This is all a political cover because of their egotistical disdain for Butch going to the NFL years ago. It's all a campaign, and the losers are the program and the fans. Schiano, D'Onofrio, Coley, Cristobal as our staff next year if this political campaign goes unabated. If this occurs, they don't deserve fans.

I'd be more concerned about the rumors Butch was using the Pata incident to negatively recruit against us at UNC.

Advertisement
It's obvious they don't want Butch. They're willing to hire Charlie Strong who hired C.H. but not Butch

Advertisement

Fkin goodie toe shoes fa99ots in this admin, get a savage u fkin bumbs

Hire butch

Not to mention Donna taking a check from Shapiro.

It's still ironic how Donna puts down Butch and his potential NCAA issues. She allowed Nevin Shapiro full access to the program and was the reason for the cloud. Yeah, she had the stones to stand up to the NCAA, but had she actually looked at the signs in regards to Randy wanting Nevin away from the program and Nevin's outlandish behavior, we would never have been in this situation.

Advertisement
Back