Joey O'Connor, OL, Windsor HS (CO) - Former Penn State Commit

Larry

All-American
“I had a bunch of schools contacting me,â€Â￾ said O’Connor. “I’ve heard from Notre Dame, Miami, Utah, Tennessee, Arkansas, Purdue, Michigan, Boise State, Mississippi State, Cal, UCLA, TCU, South Carolina, Colorado State and Colorado.â€Â￾

“Right now, I’m just trying to concentrate on my season, and I’m not really worried about which ones have been contacting me. I’m focusing on my team right now,â€Â￾ said O’Connor.

“Now, almost every school that was recruiting me before is recruiting me again and some new schools,â€Â￾ said O’Connor. “I don’t want to say I’m going to start the whole process over, but I will definitely be taking my four official visits.â€Â￾

-----

Rivals Profile
Scout Profile
ESPN Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yq1PRwLSqc

Advertisement
Kid looks like a beast. One thing I noticed is hes always working, always moving, never standing around

Love his style of play. But let's be honest, he's blocking some pretty pathetic looking Dlinemen.

With that said, he's heard from some legit schools. Any offers?

Last edited:
He supposedly has a plethora of offers. Tennessee is supposedly the school that's going the hardest after him...Arizona State, Penn State Notre Dame...offers like that...remember, he was Penn State's top commitment at the time of his decommit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back