Joey Bosa openly admits to getting paid at Ohio State

College don't pay guys like Bosa, his family has plenty of money.

School loans too?

Bosa's family has money. His dad played in the NFL for a few seasons. If OSU is paying players they are paying the poors one, not guys like Bosa.

When your coach is Urban Myer you don't have to pay players. We had to pay players because Shannon was our coach.

Advertisement
O$U is arguably the most corrupt school in the nation and Urb's fits that mold perfectly. He will make sure this gets swept under the rug, being that it's not his first rodeo.

They are the yankees of college football. The NCAA will protect them at all costs. WAY too much money involved to treat them like the rest of the schools. We saw that in the fiesta bowl at the conclusion of the 2002 season.

Ohio state's booster organization is actually a private corporation set up to allow them to operate outside of (1) NCAA oversight and (2) Ohio state laws regulating public entities. They're largest boosters are generally corporations including banks. If anyone thinks the NCAA is ever going to put them on probation you are as clueless as someone who thinks the media is going to vet Hillary Clinton.

The ncaa put Ohio State on probation for 3 years in 2011...

That was a symbolic probation. If I recall correctly, they had a throw away year in between real coaches and they only lost a few 'ships. It was more like the NCAA was forced to do something because the infractions were in the media, so they coordinated with ohio state on the punishment.

Except they went undefeated and didn't get to go to a bowl game.

School loans too?

Bosa's family has money. His dad played in the NFL for a few seasons. If OSU is paying players they are paying the poors one, not guys like Bosa.

When your coach is Urban Myer you don't have to pay players. We had to pay players because Shannon was our coach.

Being wealthy sure stopped Johnny Manziel from taking money in exchange for autographs, right?

School loans too?

Being wealthy sure stopped Johnny Manziel from taking money in exchange for autographs, right?

Johnny Manziel was a drug addict. I am no fan of Bosa and what he is doing with San Diego, but he is a professional.

Advertisement

School loans too?

Lol at that Urban Meyer line

Like UF wasnt paying guys. College Football is dirty in every big program

Bosa is a douche.. I'm also a Chargers fan and I hate so much that they drafted an entitled baby like him.

Advertisement
For those of you saying Bosa didn't need money or his family has money. Let tell you a little know worldview of those who have money. Their always looking and checking to make and get more money as possible every **** moment and every **** day. If you don't believe me you need to look no further than these wall street banks and corporations. Some of you seem to forget Johnny Manziel signing autographs allegedly at Texas A&M. His family millionaire oil people. Rich people believe its never enough or Micheal Douglas in Wall Street" Greed is good". Lets not be naive and ignorant Canes fans to this.

Advertisement
Im sure the family has some money but I dont think they're over the top wealthy. Even a family with (lets say) $2-4 million net worth could still be very interested in their kid getting a $200K cash bonus to sign with a skool.

It would not surprise me at all. For one, Joe Bosa was that good coming out of STA. I saw him play 3 times his junior year and each time he was, without doubt the best player along the line and arguably the best player on the field. And again, he was a junior.

Back in the day Bosa used to run with Marino and Jenson and others. Bosa was the biggest *******..always looking for free drinks, coke..grabbing chicks asses. Marino used to bum skoal from me and buy drinks..Bosa bummed chew and never said thanks.. LOL..Other dudes were approachable and friendly he wasn't. Doesn't surprise me his kid acts entitled

Advertisement
His great grandfather was Tony Accardo who ran the Chicago mob from 1947 til he died in 1992. I'm sure his family has plenty of money.

School loans too?

Johnny Manziel was a drug addict. I am no fan of Bosa and what he is doing with San Diego, but he is a professional.

bosa has been trouble a couple times for drugs fwiw

School loans too?

You are being naive. Top notch guys get paid - maybe not to sign but there's carrying around money.

Advertisement
Back