Joey Bosa DT St Thomas Aquinas

5Ringz

Thunderdome
**** YOU CRIS CARTER PUSHING ALL OF OUR KIDS TO YOUR ALMA MATTER!!! That's why your son sucks.

We could use a big nasty white DT like this kid. Right in our back yard and he drinks the Cris Carter Kool aid.

Did we ever try to recruit this kid? With our need for DT's was he ever an option?

Advertisement
Bosa camped his sophomore year here and left with no offer. Since then neither side has shown interest.

Good. Who needs a white DT anyway. Kid sucks. Glad we didnt recruit him

Seriosuly tho. Im looking forward to this years DT haul. We are in line for some good ones. Hopefully we can seal the deal and develop the youngins on our roster right now.

Bosa looks like a boss...but can't go wrong with Keith Bryant, Quay Bain, and Jaynard Bostwick.

Advertisement
I mean, we have gotten/get/will continue to get a lot of kids from STA...they don't all go to OSU. Not to mention Bosa's whole family is from there/went to OSU

Joey Bosa is the best D tackle I saw last season and he was a junior. If we didnt recruit him, thats on us.

Advertisement
I mean, we have gotten/get/will continue to get a lot of kids from STA...they don't all go to OSU. Not to mention Bosa's whole family is from there/went to OSU
Can't speak to where the whole family went, but John Bosa graduated from Boston College.

We did get Dorsett and snagged Hamilton from FSU so I don't see the big deal. I'd rather have Bryant and Bostwick.

He wasn't looking to stay in Florida anyways according to Jelani Hamitlon, the kid is a monster but didn't look good from the start

Bosa is a Man....

i'll get to see him in person when they play Dillard.

Dont think Cris totally pushed him..i think he had family members that went there..(He **** sure wasnt coming here)....but OSU will be swooping in to sta now more.

Cris Carter sells his alma mater a bit...and he has a MAN CRUSH on Urb from the ohio days..urb is his boy. I remember when his son was getting recruited i was at a camp with them...and he was speaking on how his son was Osu all the way..and the ONLY other school he could of went to other was UF because of Urban. He spoke well of um also in the same breath though.

* I also think Bosa is a lil bit better than Jelani.

Advertisement
stop man. u have no idea what you are talking about. carter had nothing to do with this. the kid's dad is a former 1st round draft pick. do you really think the dad let carter push his kid to some school?
the kid was NEVER coming here, was NEVER interested. he is a NE/midwest kid all the way.
some here are freaking clueless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back