Joesph Yearby NFTC Highlights

Advertisement
he ran alot of street ball routs the one actual rout he ran he dropped it......... but once he has the ball in his hands WHOOOOOOH

Hope he hits the legs hard over the summer. He may not have the upside of Cook, but in a trio of Duke and Sony, he brings a ton of value.

The more video I watch of yearby, the more I love him! I worry about his size at the next level tho.. He would be lethal in the slot (especially with the occasional end around).

Advertisement
The more video I watch of yearby, the more I love him! I worry about his size at the next level tho.. He would be lethal in the slot (especially with the occasional end around).

C'mon now, this isn't Jakari Gore here, he is a solid 190 already and has the best vision Dade County has seen since Frank Gore. Keep him in the backfield, please!

looks to me that he has a very good frame for RB in college

kid will play at a solid 210-215 in a few years I would imagine

I agree with the first point, not with the second.

He's already the same size as a sophomore Duke as a HS senior.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back