2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was a different person I could "prove" what you're saying to be inaccurate but I won't be putting any of that on a public forum. I mean why would a kid from the DR whose parents best friend lives in Miami ever really consider coming here especially when the coach who recruited him to UGA first is now here. You're right it does appear like he never seriously considered us or came down on multiple unofficials behind closed doors because he ultimately chose UGA. I'll try not to overhype any of the other recruits so no one gets let down in the future when an 18 year old kid makes a decision on where they go to college lmfao.
I think you are overthinking my comment here. We all appreciated your info. We got hyped from your feedback and it turned out we didn’t come through. It happens. All I was saying is we wouldn’t have been let down if we didn’t have the hope presented to us from a credible poster. Keep posting. Recruiting is more fun right now than I can remember in my 15 years following

Advertisement
If I was a different person I could "prove" what you're saying to be inaccurate but I won't be putting any of that on a public forum. I mean why would a kid from the DR whose parents best friend lives in Miami ever really consider coming here especially when the coach who recruited him to UGA first is now here. You're right it does appear like he never seriously considered us or came down on multiple unofficials behind closed doors because he ultimately chose UGA. I'll try not to overhype any of the other recruits so no one gets let down in the future when an 18 year old kid makes a decision on where they go to college lmfao.
Are u gonna be able to elaborate on why it turnt the way it did or just water under the bridge?

Advertisement
I think the point he's making is we never would have thought we had a chance so Thank you. Side note is the little brother any good?

Insiders all a bit touchy I see… guess it was a rough week for everyone.

I’m doing fine myself… on track to exceed my expectations of a 15th ranked class.
Just because he didn’t post it was uga doesn’t mean he didnt know. If I knew for close to a week he had to, he was just being respectful of the situation. And he seriously had interest but like I said we had a big deficit to make up. Uga had a big jump here.

Advertisement
Just because he didn’t post it was uga doesn’t mean he didnt know. If I knew for close to a week he had to, he was just being respectful of the situation. And he seriously had interest but like I said we had a big deficit to make up. Uga had a big jump here.
I agree, I really think the reality of UM being serious has changed the overall market value in college football.
Fear has the whole nation trying to stop our momentum/takeover.

I think I assumed (and read) Addae was the biggest reason he liked UGA and when we got Addae we essentially closed the gap.

Obviously he liked lot more about UGA than Addae.

Advertisement
As a Domincan kid from Lynn, I can't see him loving the culture of Athens like that over Miami. Maybe he just genuinely thought he'd be developed better there. Oh well, on to the next!

Advertisement
I think I assumed (and read) Addae was the biggest reason he liked UGA and when we got Addae we essentially closed the gap.

Look at the draft they just had they are probably drilling into him how well they develop and get you into the league… it is what it is keep recruiting and get the best talent and develop them and this argument will go by the waist side in a few years

Think it was said more than once that his two guys at UGA were Addae and Muschamp, not just Addae.

Joenel as I said months ago was always UGA! Miami made it really hard to say no to. Some felt like we had a slight edge. But once again, Georgia told the family whatever you’re offered we will go far over. It’s what it is

I never questioned if he knew or not. I think all of his info was legit and I definitely appreciated it. My point was more about people being dissappointed in the outcomes. Everyone seems a bit testy about these recent recruiting losses, including the insiders. That’s all I was trying to say.

I won’t ever let myself think we are getting everyone.. I was never going to convince myself that the best case outcome was going to happen with each recruit we were after. It’s the posters fault for getting themselves worked up to the point of disappointment.

We’ve got a good class coming in. Top 15 class/Top 20 in the final polls is my expectations. Anything better and I’m pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back