2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Good. Your *****assness is banned. Don't come back either, ***cface
1658596377655.gif

Advertisement
Looks like we were the leverage to secure the bag. @1murhurricane handled it like a pro, which is appreciated. Just Wish you didn’t get our hopes up cuz it looks like this was sealed for a minute 😅
Not @1murhurricane but I don’t think anybody knew how big the Uga advantage was. Miami gave him something to think about but it was never quite as close as we thought. Imo we had a big deficit to overcome with how long they’ve been on him. Which explains why a Uga insider had a cb on him from November with a high confidence.

Not @1murhurricane but I don’t think anybody knew how big the Uga advantage was. Miami gave him something to think about but it was never quite as close as we thought. Imo we had a big deficit to overcome with how long they’ve been on him. Which explains why a Uga insider had a cb on him from November with a high confidence.
i can buy this to an extent. In this scenario, though, he was providing direct opposition to the consensus. Now, as we know the consensus has been wrong a lot lately but he presented himself as not just an insider, but in the inner circle. At one point I think he said we led or were really close? maybe he wasn’t that close or misread the situation 🤷🏻‍♂️ Either way, I don’t think he handled it poorly, especially late. I just don’t think we get as hyped if not for the ultra insider angle

Advertisement
Advertisement
i can buy this to an extent. In this scenario, though, he was providing direct opposition to the consensus. Now, as we know the consensus has been wrong a lot lately but he presented himself as not just an insider, but in the inner circle. At one point I think he said we led or were really close? maybe he wasn’t that close or misread the situation 🤷🏻‍♂️ Either way, I don’t think he handled it poorly, especially late. I just don’t think we get as hyped if not for the ultra insider angle

LOL you're right. I was way off base and made too many assumptions here and I wasn't really close to this situation

Advertisement
LOL you're right. I was way off base and made too many assumptions here and I wasn't really close to this situation
Wouldn’t take it like that. I actually believe you and I stand by that I think you handled it well. It just looks like you were either over hyping our chances or weren’t getting the whole picture. It doesn’t appear we really that in it and I don’t think we would have been as let down if not for the info. Oh well. Hope you stick around

Wouldn’t take it like that. I actually believe you and I stand by that I think you handled it well. It just looks like you were either over hyping our chances or weren’t getting the whole picture. It doesn’t appear we really that in it and I don’t think we would have been as let down if not for the info. Oh well. Hope you stick around

If I was a different person I could "prove" what you're saying to be inaccurate but I won't be putting any of that on a public forum. I mean why would a kid from the DR whose parents best friend lives in Miami ever really consider coming here especially when the coach who recruited him to UGA first is now here. You're right it does appear like he never seriously considered us or came down on multiple unofficials behind closed doors because he ultimately chose UGA. I'll try not to overhype any of the other recruits so no one gets let down in the future when an 18 year old kid makes a decision on where they go to college lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back