2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to do when the NCAA allows those schools to do it but will hammer Miami.
but we can compete with whatever $ the kid can receive in value. NIL allows local businesses to pay enough that it can fully counterbalance the shady stuff-- and we remain legit.

We need to recruit more local businesses to not only counterbalance, but have the value equation go in our favor.

Then it is up to the recruit where they want to be, who they want to play along side of, and who they want to coach them.

I'm not sure what will happen at his announcement, but I still expect us to have a reasonable chance come signing day.

ResizedP_a1f4ea42-f19e-461c-a762-4ec18dfc32e3_64785737419555.gif

Thats great, I have nothing against them personally. But nearly every time I see one of their predictions posted here it is wrong. Coach Hayes is a great guy too, also consistently wrong on predictions.

I’m a pragmatist on recruiting outcomes, largely because they're very hard to get right - by virtue of your info actually being right. You can’t just be correct, you also have to be correct and timely. Those are hard vectors to satisfy.

I also happen to know that Aguerro is so certainly not coming that if they had even a shred of legit info about him they would know why. This isn’t Bryant or Samson or Mag, this one is done done. Again, I’m pragmatic about this stuff. I would much, much rather look like an idiot tomorrow and get JA, then write some apologetic post about keeping my mouth shut in the future. I don’t want to be right about this.
To be fair, I don’t think he said Aguerro was coming, it was his co host who was listening to his “gut.” I don’t agree with his gut, as well.

I don’t keep score on his predictions nor do I have a dog in this fight, but the couple of times I have listened to his show, he does drop accurate nuggets on things going on with the program. I mean, Chris and Stevo have done his show, I believe so he can’t be a total fraud.

Advertisement
There been alot of wrong predictions on high school recruits specifically.

I’m not speaking on one of them in particular but even Cribby has said that NIL has made things change more constantly than in the past.

There’s also been a lot of wrong predictions from the so called experts in the field (not our site)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back