2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sorry for being lazy fellas but... What time is he supposed to announce tomorrow?

They are wrong. No offense to them personally, but I have no idea why Flo has cred on predictions.
They literally have a show that funds NIL deals with many of our current players. Not saying Aguerro is coming but to completely dismiss their insight on things overall is a strong take.

Advertisement
They literally have a show that funds NIL deals with many of our current players. Not saying Aguerro is coming but to completely dismiss their insight on things overall is a strong take.
Meh, he went on a tangent about receipts and how it was the New Mexico AD job then turned us down. He then went on to say Kamari Wilson would be a cane….. I take what he says with a grain of salt. I’d love for him to be right this once, but I’m not going to expect otherwise.

Thats great, I have nothing against them personally. But nearly every time I see one of their predictions posted here it is wrong. Coach Hayes is a great guy too, also consistently wrong on predictions.

I’m a pragmatist on recruiting outcomes, largely because they're very hard to get right - by virtue of your info actually being right. You can’t just be correct, you also have to be correct and timely. Those are hard vectors to satisfy.

I also happen to know that Aguerro is so certainly not coming that if they had even a shred of legit info about him they would know why. This isn’t Bryant or Samson or Mag, this one is done done. Again, I’m pragmatic about this stuff. I would much, much rather look like an idiot tomorrow and get JA, then write some apologetic post about keeping my mouth shut in the future. I don’t want to be right about this.

Thats great, I have nothing against them personally. But nearly every time I see one of their predictions posted here it is wrong. Coach Hayes is a great guy too, also consistently wrong on predictions.

I’m a pragmatist on recruiting outcomes, largely because they're very hard to get right - by virtue of your info actually being right. You can’t just be correct, you also have to be correct and timely. Those are hard vectors to satisfy.

I also happen to know that Aguerro is so certainly not coming that if they had even a shred of legit info about him they would know why. This isn’t Bryant or Samson or Mag, this one is done done. Again, I’m pragmatic about this stuff. I would much, much rather look like an idiot tomorrow and get JA, then write some apologetic post about keeping my mouth shut in the future. I don’t want to be right about this.
Hopefully you can share some of the insights sometime in the future when everything is set and done

Advertisement

Inday, can you or one of the big dogs (you know who you are) elaborate to us after this too has passed?

Edit: As long as you are not outting a kid or his family.

Advertisement
Come on, you know we won't tell!
Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

Not sure what's made anyone believe we are or have been a front-runner for Aguero at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back