Status
Not open for further replies.
Means we have a chance
Pop Tv Chance GIF by One Day At A Time
Don't play yourself

Advertisement
@topcane
I am here to address this as short as possible:

1) Every Writer try to run off: Lake hasn’t really been tried to run off because he’s not really a recruiting guy. That’s been left off to Ivins & Gaby. Barry & Ferman know nothing when it comes to recruiting. They are accused of a lot of things like hedging, because they do. Would you agree that it’s better to just say something like “I don’t know at this time?”

2) You like to use the word “every.” That means it’s absolute which is not the case. Not everyone here has been cruel to Gaby but you say “every single one” has been.

3) Would you agree that Gaby is passive aggressive? Let’s stay on topic: many supported D$ in what he said about Gaby. A few others not (me included); Tell me, all knowledgeable of “everything:” How can you one minute be respectful & coy and the next posting something like “the staff asked me for info or whatever words he used?” What purpose does that serve? Even if it’s true, It’s self serving and he’s self serving and that’s ok but don’t be passive aggressive? Just own it, Gaby!

4) Some in the know here have said he’s on the verge of being outside the circle of info. Why would that be? Probably because of #3. lol hike being connected, he can be hurtful to the program wether he means to be or not regardless of his intentions to help, support and love the program.

5) regarding your “imagine being a sports writer…” stop enabling and making excuses. Work to be better. Make less of the same mistakes that have been constant. That’s your job. Not a hobby. Regardless of the pay, regardless of the hustle, you are considered a fvking JOURNALIST. Not a conspiracy theorist. Part of the problem is that people just ignore or accept being mediocre especially when your task is to provide team news. Opinions pieces are just that. Opinions pieces. You gain more credibility when actually trying to provide info when you acknowledge when your info just doesn’t check out or you don’t have enough to form an opinion. Stop presenting it as fact just for clicks.

6) Your task is not to be the moral police here or to try and reverse anything or anyone’s thinking.

Anything further let’s take it to DM to not further highjack the thread.
Interesting posting history, @topcane! I am glad I was able to bring you out and earn a down vote from you without you hitting me up with a “troll” response.

Thank you!!

1658511304308.png

D2299B69-DACE-425B-8639-5A885A1CC133.jpeg

Advertisement
Sooooo NOW can someone drop the pic of **** OR are we waiting until he officially commits? That's honestly why I'm here..

Fans in here wanting other fans of the same exact team to be humbled 🤦🏽‍♂️. Like if Nick Saban and Kirby Smart seen Miami fans’ tweets and said to themselves “well now I’ve just about seen enough” and suddenly decided to seriously recruit these 5 star players.

I promise any tweets had 0 impact on any of this. Mario Cristobal himself tweeted saying he appreciated the fans creating momentum and hype. If you scared go to church or get a scripture tatt.

Fans in here wanting other fans of the same exact team to be humbled 🤦🏽‍♂️. Like if Nick Saban and Kirby Smart seen Miami fans’ tweets and said to themselves “well now I’ve just about seen enough” and suddenly decided to seriously recruit these 5 star players.

I promise any tweets had 0 impact on any of this. Mario Cristobal himself tweeted saying he appreciated the fans creating momentum and hype. If you scared go to church or get a scripture tatt.
I think you are missing the nuance in what some are saying but thats not a surprise..

Advertisement
I think you are missing the nuance in what some are saying but thats not a surprise..
I think they’re missing the nuance of the whole situation. Sure it sucks to lose some of these elite kids, but we’ve already won more recruiting battles with other top schools than we have the last 20 years.

False hope for a couple kids and excitement around the program is more beneficial at this point to what Mario is building than the doom and gloom some fans seem to prefer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ima be honest, as long as we get mega trench bullies this cycle I’m good.
Just need quality depth at LB and skill positions and we’re in really good shape.

At least I kept it a buck. I didn't want this dude even when we thought we'd get him. I can't stand box safeties. No loss here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back