2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well it was fun while it lasted.
thats-what-she-said-what-she-said.gif

Advertisement
The **** talking by UM fans was waaaay premature. Everyone should have known that Bama and UGA would get more than their fair share.
Said it at the time, a couple recruits just verbally commiting dont make sense to go @ saban and bama talking ****.. Not only have they had a decade of dominance littered with championships and tons of recruiting wins, they just smacked us on the field not even a full year ago. Game was over where people left at halftime.. I could understand if we never done **** before but dam

It’s humble pie on the menu this weekend. I been talking big **** to Georgia & Bama fans prior to this lol. Well time to start drinking & drown out the backlash I’m about to get.
Yeah that's why it aint good to do that. Wait till we get the player and they come for us. As far as i can see we still aint ready for the big time yet. Just being real. Whether it takes a year or months we just ain't there. Its all well and good beating UF and UT but these 2 have been the standard and they just flex and we folded. Even people saying calm cuz x or y is still coming. Are we sure about that? I aint crying, just thought we were further along and we ain't.

Advertisement
once Mario has a winning season and hopefully a bowl win to throw on the table it's kind of hard to sell some kids that Miami is really changing cause All he has is his word and promise that things will be better.

We are up against schools that have wone NC's or have had multiple 10-11 win seasons.

Let Mario get a little history behind him and actually have proof that Miami is on the rise and it will be a little easier to compete with the Bama's and Uga's of the world.These kids have seen the hype before only to be let down when we went in the tank.

Mario needs to and will prove this to be different but until he does it's all hype just like the last 20 yrs.

The **** talking by UM fans was waaaay premature. Everyone should have known that Bama and UGA would get more than their fair share.
To be fair, it wasn’t just fans. Even guys allegedly connected to the program (not everyone, just some in particular…) were acting arrogant as well. It rubs off.

Advertisement
A long time ago I wrote that NIL won’t mean that UM gets every player it wants, nor will it mean that school X gets every player it wants. Why?
Because every school will have, thru its boosters/collectives/business contacts, a budget. And every school (I will just use school as shorthand for boosters/collectives/business contacts) will have to decide how to allocate funds. And every year that allocation will be different.

Is it any surprise that UM has allocated a lot of funds to the Oline and QB? No.
Any surprise that we are doing well at LB? No
Surprised that we are being out spent for a safety? No.
Expect to see us land really good d-linemen.
Do not expect to see us land a 5 star running back

All of these budget allocations are based on the current roster. And guess what? Bama didn’t spend as much on Mauigoa and now they have more for Alinen. UGA didn’t match us for Aguirre and now they have more left for Aguero.
Money is not unlimited so now coaches will be like or GM’s and make allocation decisions.
Thank you. Good lord. Why is this difficult to understand? We should all be able to agree that it is likely we will get a large amount of the recruits that we value more than other schools. If we are doing that we will be light years better off than a few years ago.

If u were talking **** to other fans when we up, take you medicine now that we getn rolled in a pack. Like when Shacarri Richardson talk **** to them Jamaican girls and got rolled up. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back