2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
season 15 episode 22 GIF

Not really because of NIL. no?

Advertisement
Advertisement
For coaches yes but I would think the home office has rules in place for their reporters.

I'm sure they do, but most of these guys aren't real journalists. Journalists get their scoops by trading information a lot of the time. I certainly wouldn't say most in this particular field are above a gray area.

They should be. We would be doing the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. This is what big boy recruiting is all about as posters have been saying alot. They know they will have to deal with us alot so get your laughs in while you can. Alot of big fish still out there to go to battle against them for.
Yeah I didn't see anything too terrible on there. They took this round, to the victor goes the spoils. Did we really expect to get the clean sweep against Georgia, Alabama, Ohio St and florida this week? On to the next

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to do when the NCAA allows those schools to do it but will hammer Miami.
I honestly don’t believe that crap anymore. It’s just a coping mechanism for when we lose out on recruits. SEC schools have a mutual understanding within the conference sure, and yes maybe they fast track complaints regarding other schools…but in the end, legal or under the table…there’s still a sum of money to be offered. In the age of NIL, a school can match or exceed whatever shady monetary value these schools offer.

They paid more, they won. that’s it. Bag game gotta get stronger, but in due time.

And those that think we do everything by the book, and have been for years…you’re no better than the UGA or bama fans that say they run a clean program. Everyone does shady stuff to a certain degree; the SEC schools just take it to another level.

I honestly don’t believe that crap anymore. It’s just a coping mechanism for when we lose out on recruits. SEC schools have a mutual understanding within the conference sure, and yes maybe they fast track complaints regarding other schools…but in the end, legal or under the table…there’s still a sum of money to be offered. In the age of NIL, a school can match or exceed whatever shady monetary value these schools offer.

They paid more, they won. that’s it. Bag game gotta get stronger, but in due time.

And those that think we do everything by the book, and have been for years…you’re no better than the UGA or bama fans that say they run a clean program. Everyone does shady stuff to a certain degree; the SEC schools just take it to another level.
The rest of CFB think we are the dirtiest program around. It be funny. I don’t care, you do what it takes to get players and let the loosers cry about. Its simple as that for me.

Advertisement

Winner winner

What could’ve been the deciding factor 🧐….It was all good just two weeks ago 🤨….

I'm no insider but I'm guessing that there is going to be a reaction to what Mario has been doing lately. The Bama's and Uga's got beat and now they are reacting. Mario has to keep adjusting because they aren't just going to sit there and take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back