2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is UGA just offering that much more than we are in NIL, or is it a depth chart thing, or both? It seems like Aguero is giving up a lot in terms of fit, culture, location, and relationship with the coaches by choosing UGA, given his past comments about what was most important to him.
Uga and Bama have a weapon we don’t have or use.

Advertisement
Is UGA just offering that much more than we are in NIL, or is it a depth chart thing, or both? It seems like Aguero is giving up a lot in terms of fit, culture, location, and relationship with the coaches by choosing UGA, given his past comments about what was most important to him.
I thought he was really close with Muschamp as well. Plus their recent track record of putting defensive players in the league doesn’t hurt either.

Uga and Bama have a weapon we don’t have or use.
season 15 episode 22 GIF

I understand insiders wanting to protect the kids intentions, but he seems to have let everyone else know he's going to Georgia....

No one is going to be surprised

We just spent this week complaining that reporters are throwing CBs out there to tip off their teams coaches about a kid going else where. Why is it unbelievable that a coach would directly ask a team reporter if they are hearing anything about a recruit.

I am betting that reporters can’t ethically go and tip off a coach about a kid but can say what he is hearing if a coach asks.

Ethics are out the window in recruiting battles.

Advertisement
We just spent this week complaining that reporters are throwing CBs out there to tip off their teams coaches about a kid going else where. Why is it unbelievable that a coach would directly ask a team reporter if they are hearing anything about a recruit.

I am betting that reporters can’t ethically go and tip off a coach about a kid but can say what he is hearing if a coach asks.
Ethics? Is this for real?

Sucks, but it is pretty amazing that we are in these battles with the likes of Bama, UGA and OSU considering our recent history and theirs. A top 10 class this year plus a successful (10-2 type) season will be big trouble for everyone else recruiting against Miami going forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
yes They are just laughing at Canes fans...
They should be. We would be doing the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. This is what big boy recruiting is all about as posters have been saying alot. They know they will have to deal with us alot so get your laughs in while you can. Alot of big fish still out there to go to battle against them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back