2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure there is a lesson here. It’s amazing Mario got us this far with the kid. I expect to win more of these once we are established again. What Mario is currently doing is nothing short of amazing given our last 20 years
No lesson just sarcasm based off the silly narrative they were pushing when it looked like we lead that the only reason we were an option was because we were paying and they only did things the “right way”

Advertisement
Finally told the staff?

I guess at the end of the day, he has more faith in Kirby than he does in Addae. Don't blame him. Was hoping the Dominican/Cuban family connection with Mario AND having Addae would have won him over going to UGA. But it was a tough sell.

UGA is the champ.
Kirby is a DB coach.
And he has a better chance to play significant minutes as a freshman there.
And they pay well.

He can win a championship, be developed into a first rounder, play early, and still get plenty of money. Hard to compete against that. Even if our coaches can speak Spanish with his parents and he felt very comfortable with Addae.

Get outta here with that ***** attitude. Mario will remain hard charging, and the suckeyes, aladouchebags, and bulldog****z will soon be knocked off their perch. :)

fztz.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We tried. Move on. The program is in an upward trajectory it's important to not lose sight of that. Build the trenches. Win some games. Everything will fall into place. With our new commitment financially this is a top 8 program in America in 2 years. 2 years. Don't freak the **** out over a recruiting loss here and there against the best SEC schools. This is our life now. We battle with the best. This post is for all the mongoloids who can't see the forest thru the trees. Look where we are folks. We good now.

We tried. Move on. The program is in an upward trajectory it's important to not lose sight of that. Build the trenches. Win some games. Everything will fall into place. With our new commitment financially this is a top 8 program in America in 2 years. 2 years. Don't freak the **** out over a recruiting loss here and there against the best SEC schools. This is our life now. We battle with the best. This post is for all the mongoloids who can't see the forest thru the trees. Look where we are folks. We good now.

This is going to be a top 5 class. Anybody freaking out or doing 1% of what you're describing should be sterilized immediately.

Advertisement
Win some, lose some.... but atleast we fought til the bitter end. This isn't the last time we will battle with UGa for a recruit. I'm sure we made them have to fill that bag up!!!

While I understand it’s nice to get the cream of the crop at every position every year, this is one of the positions we can afford to lose a battle on.

Patterson and others in 24. And willams x2 plus kinches for minimum next two years. Miss me, Aguero. Have fun in Athens.

Advertisement
The way things are looking it’ll suck for Miami
Is UGA just offering that much more than we are in NIL, or is it a depth chart thing, or both? It seems like Aguero is giving up a lot in terms of fit, culture, location, and relationship with the coaches by choosing UGA, given his past comments about what was most important to him.

Is UGA just offering that much more than we are in NIL, or is it a depth chart thing, or both? It seems like Aguero is giving up a lot in terms of fit, culture, location, and relationship with the coaches by choosing UGA, given his past comments about what was most important to him.
UGA found and identified him as a target awhile ago. We were behind the 8 ball from jump but made it interesting and finished 2nd.

We just spent this week complaining that reporters are throwing CBs out there to tip off their teams coaches about a kid going else where. Why is it unbelievable that a coach would directly ask a team reporter if they are hearing anything about a recruit.

I am betting that reporters can’t ethically go and tip off a coach about a kid but can say what he is hearing if a coach asks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back