2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not yet... 2 days is enough time to fight back
I Dont Think So No Way GIF by UFC

This sucks but if there’s one thing I hope Mario learns from these recent losses to Bama and UGA is how to do things the “right way”. Enough with our NIL shenanigans. These kids declined an opportunity to make any money just for Saban’s infectious personality and Kirby’s charm and boyish good looks. We needed this lesson in integrity and altruism. That’s how things should be done, Bravo!

Finally told the staff?

I guess at the end of the day, he has more faith in Kirby than he does in Addae. Don't blame him. Was hoping the Dominican/Cuban family connection with Mario AND having Addae would have won him over going to UGA. But it was a tough sell.

UGA is the champ.
Kirby is a DB coach.
And he has a better chance to play significant minutes as a freshman there.
And they pay well.

He can win a championship, be developed into a first rounder, play early, and still get plenty of money. Hard to compete against that. Even if our coaches can speak Spanish with his parents and he felt very comfortable with Addae.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This sucks but if there’s one thing I hope Mario learns from these recent losses to Bama and UGA is how to do things the “right way”. Enough with our NIL shenanigans. These kids declined an opportunity to make any money just for Saban’s infectious personality and Kirby’s charm and boyish good looks. We needed this lesson in integrity and altruism. That’s how things should be done, Bravo!
Bruh don't let them create a canes tears thread over there. I'm sure Mario knows how they operate and has installed sole of that here. They beat us here it is what it is we got pros in charge he knows all the lessons.

Not sure there is a lesson here. It’s amazing Mario got us this far with the kid. I expect to win more of these once we are established again. What Mario is currently doing is nothing short of amazing given our last 20 years

Advertisement
Bruh don't let them create a canes tears thread over there. I'm sure Mario knows how they operate and has installed sole of that here. They beat us here it is what it is we got pros in charge he knows all the lessons.
It’s sarcasm because when it looked like we lead their boards were claiming they were losing because they were doing things the “right way”

Advertisement
Finally told the staff?

I guess at the end of the day, he has more faith in Kirby than he does in Addae. Don't blame him. Was hoping the Dominican/Cuban family connection with Mario AND having Addae would have won him over going to UGA. But it was a tough sell.

UGA is the champ.
Kirby is a DB coach.
And he has a better chance to play significant minutes as a freshman there.
And they pay well.

He can win a championship, be developed into a first rounder, play early, and still get plenty of money. Hard to compete against that. Even if our coaches can speak Spanish with his parents and he felt very comfortable with Addae.
Who needs to recruit at Georgia when you have bags and Cane fans doing it for them!!

😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back