2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m sure Miami won’t stop until they announce, I just think there’s a good bit of distance to make up.
Appreciate the transparency as always, we’re still not on their level to snag a majority of high-level blue chips…and still, Mario has outdone himself up to this point with guys like Wayne, Francis, etc. That’ll change once the product on the field closes the gap.

Advertisement
If he doesn’t start or have an active role in the first year at the school he goes to I could easily see him transferring to Boston College. He looooovessss his hometown of Lynn and the area.

If he doesn’t start or have an active role in the first year at the school he goes to I could easily see him transferring to Boston College. He looooovessss his hometown of Lynn and the area.
Ain’t no one of high caliber transferring to that barren wasteland, I live around there and they couldn’t even fill half the stadium for the red bandana game; I attended **** drunk in the cold only bc I bet on them vs. VT.

8-4 is their yearly ceiling

Advertisement
I’m sure Miami won’t stop until they announce, I just think there’s a good bit of distance to make up.
If he commits to UGA, will Mario push til NSD or pivot to another safety? No idea who is on our S board after Bonsu and Aguero.

Are you taking a victory lap?

When I have some time to read your manuscript, I will respond in kind.

Huh? Buddy I don't care if you read my post(s) or respond at all. Imma be good either way.

If a one minute read is a "manuscript" to you, then ok great. You sure seem to have a lot of time to talk about how you don't have time for a one minute read though lol. Have a blessed day.

Huh? Buddy I don't care if you read my post(s) or respond at all. Imma be good either way.

If a one minute read is a "manuscript" to you, then ok great. You sure seem to have a lot of time to talk about how you don't have time for a one minute read though lol. Have a blessed day.
I edited post. Sorry

I want to give your post its proper due review and respond. We are cool. Just have too many things going on at the moment. I shouldn’t be on here at all at this time.

Advertisement
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by Baltimore Orioles

Advertisement
I'll say this..you guys killed @Confidence1000 for all the "Pause" stuff in every thread and forbid him from saying it anymore..but this GIF/Meme frenzy in every **** thread is getting just as annoying. I love GIFs and Memes and many are funny..but this is definitely overkill...Just like "Pause" was and the board rioted against the poster. lol smh. But I digress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back