2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Gaby should wait until after Aguero picks to make sure he has the right feeling before throwing down his pick. Despite the fact that Gaby doesn’t know much more than I do (which is nothing on this kid), I’m supposed to believe that “someone inside the building” is asking Gaby for info. Lmfaooooo.

Completely unsubstantial reply that ignored all the relevant facts of the discussion, and you ignored my very specific part about how everyone just ran right past what D$ said, so I literally addressed that. But more importantly...

Why @PIPO my good man, are you and I having a SHOWDOWN??? :)

(do it)
Edit: you weren’t taking a victory lap but…..When I have some time to read your manuscript, I will respond in kind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He aint saying nothing different than @Cribby though is he? Information they getting saying UGA.

Be interesting to see who we turn to if this ends up like that. Hussey or Bryce Thornton out of Georgia who is uncommitted maybe. Kinda puzzling to me why we haven't either turn the heat up on Hussey or if we have, haven't heard anything.

The way things are looking it’ll be Miami
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

I'll say this..you guys killed @Confidence1000 for all the "Pause" stuff in every thread and forbid him from saying it anymore..but this GIF/Meme frenzy in every **** thread is getting just as annoying. I love GIFs and Memes and many are funny..but this is definitely overkill...Just like "Pause" was and the board rioted against the poster. lol smh. But I digress.
For the record, I’m not anti-pause and have been consistent with that.

What the board needs is news, preferably some recruiting wins to refocus things. Otherwise this place gets this way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, this weekend has turned into a bit of a bummer lmao

Nothing even certain on Bonsu even if we’re all assuming it’s the 23rd. Malik was arguably the most important, so it’s a **** good win if we land him.

Still, losing out on both Alinen and Aguero (and whatever happened with the Kirkland situation) sucks. Nothing wrong with being disappointed 🤷🏼‍♂️

Is what it is guys. We made a good run on this one. We’ve gotten some great ones and will get more ahead. We won’t win them all. I expect - gut feeling only - that we get Bonsu and Bryant and we miss on Olaus and Aguero. We’re not getting or taking Kirkland either

This still leaves us with a good shot at Samson, Kinsler and Freeling.

Pretty special class altogether

Advertisement
Well, this weekend has turned into a bit of a bummer lmao

Nothing even certain on Bonsu even if we’re all assuming it’s the 23rd. Malik was arguably the most important, so it’s a **** good win if we land him.

Still, losing out on both Alinen and Aguero (and whatever happened with the Kirkland situation) sucks. Nothing wrong with being disappointed 🤷🏼‍♂️
Momentum comes to a screeching halt if we go 1/5, but that’s fine.

Get Sampson on board sooner than later because the big boys will Keep sniffing around the longer he goes uncommitted, and push hard for Freeling. Solidify the o-line, go after another safety target (that’s assuming we land Bonsu), start hammering away at D-line and let’s reset for August and beyond.

Momentum comes to a screeching halt if we go 1/5, but that’s fine.

Get Sampson on board sooner than later because the big boys will Keep sniffing around the longer he goes uncommitted, and push hard for Freeling. Solidify the o-line, go after another safety target (that’s assuming we land Bonsu), start hammering away at D-line and let’s reset for August and beyond.
1 for 5? Bonsu and Malik are heavy miami leans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back