2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely unsubstantial reply that ignored all the relevant facts of the discussion, and you ignored my very specific part about how everyone just ran right past what D$ said, so I literally addressed that. But more importantly...

Why @PIPO my good man, are you and I having a SHOWDOWN??? :)

(do it)
I can’t give my self the showdown (@RVACane - assist here) but I wasn’t reading that entire Game of Thrones novel.

Gaby does some good things but he also fvks up. No one is perfect but a lot of things are questionable and he doesn’t learn on the job very quickly.

Just an observation on him. Very insecure and he’s a mixed bag. Good info followed by “WTF info,” and then some “Are you fvking serious type of stuff” followed by some good info. Inconsistent at best. How about that?

He’s …….
Kobe Bryant GIF

C8E66B16-8881-4AFA-AD48-360FC017DAB7.gif

Advertisement
That's disingenuous. It's not a generalization. It's 100%. The board ******** literally try to run EVERY SINGLE Hurricane writer we have into the ground. Am I wrong? Name one. Ferman, Shodell, Lake, Barry, Pete, Gaby, Ivins, Stock when he was doing day to day recruiting, and on and on. Every one. You paranoid wackadoos treat them like the enemy. You insult them personally, you accuse them of every ridiculous thing you can think of, you accuse them of lying, or hedging, of not putting their balls on the table, massive contradictions, and you all do it in a cruel way. Every, single, one.

Imagine being a writer who is obligated to produce ~1000 pieces of content a year. You subject isn't "sports" or "football" or even "college football", you have to confine your content to covering one, single amateur college football team that plays 12-14 out of 365 days in a year, has about 10% of the media availability of an NFL team, and most of your content has to be coverage of various teenagers (who are confused or lying half the time) around the country deciding if they are going to go study and play sports at the school you cover or not. Not one of you would last a week I am guessing.

It's an impossible job, and instead of supporting these guys and being grateful that we have people who want to give us info, you become the worst of us, and anonymously grind them into sand. And what's even more laughable, is you all live off every morsel they give us, without even paying for a subscription. Every post by them, every CB, every article is immediately brought here and discussed as news. Unless you don't like the content, or the tone, or the way it was written, or whatever made you miserable when you woke up this am, and they you eviscerate a fellow Cane. The most liked posts here are when their articles are shared here. Hypocritical and cruel.

@DMoney, our captain, the owner of this site that you defend like it's your own kid, who is technically a competitor of these other sites, literally just told you all how it is in the middle of this thread, and you all just breezed by it, ignored him, and kept attacking.

It's really disgusting and shameful.

I salute all these guys. They certainly aren't well paid, and they hustle. That goes for the new kids over at Rivals too who went from zero to 60 overnight and are pushing out content left and right. This is all pretty entry-level stuff and I enjoy watching these kids learn and improve. I wish to be entertained, I wish to read about my alma mater's teams, and I am thankful we have these outlets pushing out all this content.

This is boring, so moving on. I don't think for a second I am going to reverse the pile on that's happening. People are who they are. Keep stealing their content, keep killing them, and keep thinking we're not the ******** in this equation. Doesn't affect my day one bit. But don't for a second think you didn't spend your day personally attacking a fellow Cane who isn't doing anything untoward, and is just trying to provide content for us all to enjoy.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I'll say this..you guys killed @Confidence1000 for all the "Pause" stuff in every thread and forbid him from saying it anymore..but this GIF/Meme frenzy in every **** thread is getting just as annoying. I love GIFs and Memes and many are funny..but this is definitely overkill...Just like "Pause" was and the board rioted against the poster. lol smh. But I digress.

I'll say this..you guys killed @Confidence1000 for all the "Pause" stuff in every thread and forbid him from saying it anymore..but this GIF/Meme frenzy in every **** thread is getting just as annoying. I love GIFs and Memes and many are funny..but this is definitely overkill...Just like "Pause" was and the board rioted against the poster. lol smh. But I digress.
season 13 GIF

Advertisement
We actually have people on this board who think Alpha dog Mario Cristobal or a member of his staff asked a dorky little reporter for information on one of HIS recruits. Nope, I’ve seen it all. This is the pinnacle of CIS 😂 People are actually agreeing & sticking up for him hahaha You guys are the best.

We actually have people on this board who think Alpha dog Mario Cristobal or a member of his staff asked a dorky little reporter for information on one of HIS recruits. Nope, I’ve seen it all. This is the pinnacle of CIS 😂 People are actually agreeing & sticking up for him hahaha You guys are the best.
I promise you even Dr. Strange wouldn't be able to find a universe where this is an outcome lol

But hey man. Like someone mentioned earlier, he definitely specifically say "staff member" 😂

I promise you even Dr. Strange wouldn't be able to find a universe where this is an outcome lol

But hey man. Like someone mentioned earlier, he definitely specifically say "staff member" 😂
I’m not arguing with anyone anymore on this site. I’m just gonna make my comments, like some posts, & cheer on my canes. I knew this fanbase was insane but this is far beyond what I even imagined.

Advertisement
I can’t give my self the showdown (@RVACane - assist here) but I wasn’t reading that entire Game of Thrones novel.

Gaby does some good things but he also fvks up. No one is perfect but a lot of things are questionable and he doesn’t learn on the job very quickly.

Just an observation on him. Very insecure and he’s a mixed bag. Good info followed by “WTF info,” and then some “Are you fvking serious type of stuff” followed by some good info. Inconsistent at best. How about that?

He’s …….
Kobe Bryant GIF

View attachment 199874
@PIPO, this one???

5A99EE56-F49C-444F-AD0B-BDD62F6592FB.gif

I’d take young gaby over young ariz and the ego brow any day
That’s like choosing a 5v5 team for a game of pickup and you’re between a midget and a midget with a unibrow.

Advertisement
what’s funny is Gaby hosted a whole twitter space yesterday and i didn’t hear not one of you speak to tell him how trash he is.
Lions don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

Or in this case, don’t care to waste time with an individual who has recently been an attention-seeking *****, with no valuable information whatsoever. I mean how many times have we clowned him for wishy-washy updates? Doesn’t mean he’s a bad kid, just a bad reporter. Lots to learn, he’s a rookie.

Idk how you can defend his last update, there’s no news other than “guess who I know haha I’m popular”. Miss me with that basura.

347fc93f-2451-4362-bb9d-d5d6beeb7ab0_42030198613758.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back