2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
we’ve lost DMoney he’s too far gone. The Gaby virus is spreading

Season 1 Good Luck GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime
Knock Knock Good Luck GIF by Achievement Hunter

Advertisement
With the amount of members Miami has on staff it's realistic that Gaby is in fact talking to someone. 98% of this board would get baker acted if they actually had to recruit lol. Just sit back and let the wolf handle things.

Advertisement
Gaby gets too much flak. He has good sources and works hard. What he’s describing happens all the time.

That’s one of the reasons staff members develop relationships with reporters- the info is a two-way street.
He does. He stoops sometimes with arguing with posters. That’s more irritating to me than any takes he has/shares. I chalk that up to youth, though.

He is a Canes fan, which I appreciate. He, Lake and Stock are genuinely stoked when we land a recruit. Sure it helps their jobs but I dig it.

Maybe Ivins had better intel was always smug as ****. Not a fan.

I’ll take their current crew, and it’s a great time to report on Miami and consume content.

He does. He stoops sometimes with arguing with posters. That’s more irritating to me than any takes he has/shares. I chalk that up to youth, though.

He is a Canes fan, which I appreciate. He, Lake and Stock are genuinely stoked when we land a recruit. Sure it helps their jobs but I dig it.

Maybe Ivins had better intel was always smug as ****. Not a fan.

I’ll take their current crew, and it’s a great time to report on Miami and consume content.
Agree on the arguing part. He needs to just let it go.. Usually the ones who start the argument are the biggest idiots on the board....Not even worth responding to...

Gaby gets too much flak. He has good sources and works hard. What he’s describing happens all the time.

That’s one of the reasons staff members develop relationships with reporters- the info is a two-way street.
This is true. But why would he feel the need to broadcast that to everyone? That should have stayed in house. He doesn’t have to report on everything that his sources tell him. I thought he learned that already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sound so absurd that it might be true.

But only as deliberate schadenfreude.

I don't think that's something he would just randomly drop. He knows better than that.

Advertisement
This is true. But why would he feel the need to broadcast that to everyone? That should have stayed in house. He doesn’t have to report on everything that his sources tell him. I thought he learned that already.
I. mean people pay him for information. if he doesn't provide any sort of nugget for this subs, he wont get paid and the website goes broke.

Maybe the staff does ask this dweeb for info, you don’t put it out there like that
it really isnt news though.. ivins used to say that the old staffs used to reach out for info and he'd reach out to them. he would even tell them not to bank on a certain recruit who is lying to you guys (a certain D player who created a fake IG and went to AU). these reporters talk to players and other schools recruiting those players so they can provide info on what's being told by that kid elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back