2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“Coach Cristobal is Cuban and my family is Dominican, so they are already speaking Spanish to each other and they already have a great relationship,” Aguero said.

This right here tells me he's coming. Se acabó papo!!!! Pone Mario and Joenels parents started speaking Spanish to each other it was over. Wouldn't be surprised of his parents didn't tell him to tell Kirby Dile a ese bobo que ya no llame!! Aquí en esta casa ya nos cuadramos con Mario!!
He ain’t getting that from uga .. that’s for sure

I hate to bring the bad news but now we definitely not getting him

Angry Mark Cuban GIF

Advertisement
For all of the people asking for more tape, it’s not up to me or to any of you to say if the kid is great or not.

There’s a reason why Jawja, OSU, Oregon, Baga and us have been hard (PAUSE) on this kid for so long, and it’s not because he sucks or is a “developmental” project.

In my opinion, he is the top safety prospect in this class. He will be a star at the next level.

If Mario, Zo and Addae have him at the top of their S board, then you know the kid is a baller.

For all of the people asking for more tape, it’s not up to me or to any of you to say if the kid is great or not.

There’s a reason why Jawja, OSU, Oregon, Baga and us have been hard (PAUSE) on this kid for so long, and it’s not because he sucks or is a “developmental” project.

In my opinion, he is the top safety prospect in this class. He will be a star at the next level.

If Mario, Zo and Addae have him at the top of their S board, then you know the kid is a baller.

I’m not wanting the tape to determine if he is great or not lol. You are right, it’s not up to us and really doesn’t matter what WE think. I want to watch more tape just because I want to see more of the kid playing football and see what we potentially will be getting, simple as that.

Advertisement
had Gaubatz for Elements. the biggest waste of time ever. a typical liberal theoretical class for first year law students that know nothing. its like advanced calculus for someone that is learning to add and subtract.
Lol….so did I. very first class on the first day of school I got called on immediately and he had me standing the entire class. Mortifying….but at least was a good ice breaker to meet some section B classmates….

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back