Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Our new rivals writer also throwing in a prediction

Attachments

• 7AF4972D-BAC6-4F46-AEB3-152B173F18B0.png
    7AF4972D-BAC6-4F46-AEB3-152B173F18B0.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 572
Advertisement
Interesting. What’s Ferman’s hit rate been this year? Not trying to defend him, but seems like he’s been a little less crazy with his picks lately. I wouldn’t know the full story though, I don’t use On3 😂
how ever with high profile guys like this i would perfer the predictions to come in closer to the date rather than a week out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
“Coach Cristobal is Cuban and my family is Dominican, so they are already speaking Spanish to each other and they already have a great relationship,” Aguero said.

This right here tells me he's coming. Se acabó papo!!!! When Mario and Joenels parents started speaking Spanish to each other it was over. I'd be surprised if his parents didn't tell him to tell Kirby Dile a ese bobo que ya no llame!! Aquí en esta casa ya nos cuadramos con Mario!!

Last edited:
“Coach Cristobal is Cuban and my family is Dominican, so they are already speaking Spanish to each other and they already have a great relationship,” Aguero said.

This right here tells me he's coming. Se acabó papo!!!! Pone Mario and Joenels parents started speaking Spanish to each other it was over. Wouldn't be surprised of his parents didn't tell him to tell Kirby Dile a ese bobo que ya no llame!! Aquí en esta casa ya nos cuadramos con Mario!!
yeah it’s a wrap. good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back