2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I guess, why not? Mario has got to lose one of these battles sooner or later? But, I’m going Canes, and Mario and Miami stay hot!
Nope you throw all you can into getting him! Who knows, maybe thinking about playing in Florida and at a school that is gorgeous May win out

The Bachelor Jordan GIF by CNBC Prime

Can only find highlights from his freshman season posted on his hudl. Whats the deal is the film just not posted, was he hurt, did he not play past 2 years?! Anyone know whats up with that? Just weird for a 5* player cant find no tape

Advertisement
In response to Mansell's comments on recruiting, one of their long time, "mods" posted a few comments.

"It's quite obvious what's happening with some of these decisions, but I'm happy we're accumulating our share the old fashioned way
biggrin.gif
"
LOL I guess we can interpret that however we want; I imagine it isn't the way he intended...
The “Old fashion way”…..

Money Hbo GIF by Vinyl

Every fanbase with the same playbook. If you listen to these man, Ruiz has more money than a Arab Sheik that owns Saudi Arabia. They simply give zero credit to Mario. Also they put out the wrong narrative before hand thinking we have no chance then when reality hit, they blame NIL, the lizards,Bama, UGA. They all do it. SEC man dem seem like they share 1 brain
Wouldn’t surprise me since they all share the same DNA

Advertisement
From Rusty Mansell at UGA 247

Ten days out from a decision on Joenel Aguero and it is pretty clear here that Miami is a team that is making a push as well. He is a major target for the Bulldogs, they have recruited him hard all the way until this point. If I am picking right now , I would stay with UGA, but this one could have some twist and turns before he actually walks up to the microphone

Ten days out from a decision on Joenel Aguero and it is pretty clear here that Miami is a team that is making a push as well. He is a major target for the Bulldogs, they have recruited him hard all the way until this point. If I am picking right now , I would stay with UGA, but this one could have some twist and turns before he actually walks up to the microphone
****ting their britches

Would you look at that. They're starting to notice us 10 days before instead of ten minutes before.

john wick guns GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre
BOOGEYMAN IS COMING RUSTY

Advertisement
This would be huge not just because hes an elite safety talent especially at SS..but also because this really puts UGA on notice that if they have to go head to head with us against any kid..its going to be a war. (Bama already knows whats up) UGA can scoot around all they want about kids like Popo Aguire ("well, we really didnt want him THAT bad") but they cant play that game with Aguero. Kirby wants him BAAAAAD! And has recruited him HARD. This would be a HUGE loss for their moral. There is no way they can scoot around this one. Rusty would have to concede that UM took this one right from under Kirby.

**** 'em all. I hope they are all scared of UM, NIL, Cristobal, the Spanish language, empanadas, that crazy coffee that Cubans drink, and everything else from South Florida.

We are relevant again. In only 6 months of recruiting in total, Mario has UM on the minds and fingertips of every UM opponent and they are all worried that the sleeping giant is awake again because the coaches are old enough to remember how UM dominated college football.

I hope Mario causes coaches to lose their jobs, I hope the male fans of our opponents become infertile and their women leave them. And I hope that students stop attending our opponents universities and they all go bankrupt.
**** 'em all.

“Have fun playing in front of 15 fans”

“Man they must’ve thrown him 23 million dollars in NIL”

“We don’t need him anyways, Spermy Fart develops the best DBs”

Advertisement

It’s funny how Cis is always days and even weeks ahead of the professionals. Once again Miami is suddenly a threat.

They‘ll eventually learn to put some respek on our names.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back