2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling really antsy about this one. Has been oddly quiet for an elite (composite 5 star) guy!

I remember Gaby said something like the staff was starting to feel a bit more confident on him (whatever that actually means), and yet UGA is practically pencilling him in already.

Is this one that’s already done, or gonna go back and forth behind the scenes? If the latter, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it get pushed back. Just hard to say since info on this one has been few and far in between

Advertisement
I’m feeling really antsy about this one. Has been oddly quiet for an elite (composite 5 star) guy!

I remember Gaby said something like that staff was starting to feel a bit more confident on him (whatever that actually means), and yet UGA is practically pencilling him in already.

Is this one that’s already done, or gonna go back and forth behind the scenes? If the latter, I wouldn’t be surprised to see it get pushed back. Just hard to say since info on this one has been few and far in between
Good thing that pencil has an eraser.

Like I said, this one doesn’t seem to be getting as much attention for whatever reason, BUT it would quietly be one of the biggest recruiting wins of the entire cycle IMO. Georgia wants him badly, won’t be any such thing as “We passed on him for ____” excuses

Good thing that pencil has an eraser.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Advertisement
Perhaps I missed it but I have not noticed a @Cribby update on this one in a minute. I still have Shannon golden Diaz PTSD so I can’t feel good about this until I see him pick Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve only ever heard Georgia would go over any NIL offered but we will see what he chooses. Kids a beast. I’ll still say UGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back