2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is where Mario’s elite recruiting will never get the credit it deserves. We win kids who can get more in other places but still select us.

The best part about this?

Insert the nobody gives a fvck Larry David meme.

You know the only place on earth where "credit" is discussed? Between message board weirdos. The only thing that actually matters is Saturdays in the fall. And I don't care if Mario gets 0.0000000% "credit" from Tiger Droppings and GatorBate and the spear collective, none of em. Don't give a single fvck. Make any excuse that you want. The bottom line is get the kids to sign on the line which is dotted, period. Do that, improve your roster, and win football games. When Mario is standing on a podium at Lucas Oil Stadium holding up a natty with all our kids bouncing around him, NOBODY will be discounting Mario because of the bull**** narrative that we're paying these kids more than anyone else. None of it will matter. The "Miami Hurricanes National Champions" hats and shirts will. Not what Hank South tells his toothless subscribers.

The best part about this?

Insert the nobody gives a fvck Larry David meme.

You know the only place on earth where "credit" is discussed? Between message board weirdos. The only thing that actually matters is Saturdays in the fall. And I don't care if Mario gets 0.0000000% "credit" from Tiger Droppings and GatorBate and the spear collective, none of em. Don't give a single fvck. Make any excuse that you want. The bottom line is get the kids to sign on the line which is dotted, period. Do that, improve your roster, and win football games. When Mario is standing on a podium at Lucas Oil Stadium holding up a natty with all our kids bouncing around him, NOBODY will be discounting Mario because of the bull**** narrative that we're paying these kids more than anyone else. None of it will matter. The "Miami Hurricanes National Champions" hats and shirts will. Not what Hank South tells his toothless subscribers.
Preach! 👏 👏 👏

Advertisement
Advertisement
In response to Mansell's comments on recruiting, one of their long time, "mods" posted a few comments.

"It's quite obvious what's happening with some of these decisions, but I'm happy we're accumulating our share the old fashioned way
biggrin.gif
"
LOL I guess we can interpret that however we want; I imagine it isn't the way he intended...
I guess they're just extolling the virtues of "tax Free".

Advertisement
**** 'em all. I hope they are all scared of UM, NIL, Cristobal, the Spanish language, empanadas, that crazy coffee that Cubans drink, and everything else from South Florida.

We are relevant again. In only 6 months of recruiting in total, Mario has UM on the minds and fingertips of every UM opponent and they are all worried that the sleeping giant is awake again because the coaches are old enough to remember how UM dominated college football.

I hope Mario causes coaches to lose their jobs, I hope the male fans of our opponents become infertile and their women leave them. And I hope that students stop attending our opponents universities and they all go bankrupt.
**** 'em all.
AtlAtty, what is best in life?

conan.jpg

Now we are seeing what I used to laugh about all the time on here. Bags were always the boogeyman. According to fans Saban has never landed one recruit, the bagman landed them all. It’s a weak excuse, and all it really means is that your school has a great recruiter. FSU was paying just fine when Jimbo got there, Urban had the money flowing when he was at UF. Ruiz didn’t just become an alumni of Miami and his SPAC hasn’t exactly taken the investing world by storm. Yet somehow it’s flowing now that Mario is here. Didn’t flow for the previous coaches for some reason…
Any investor sets an expectation of anticipated returns. Would anyone feel confident of returns from any post-Butch staff even if the NCAA wasn't looking over our shoulder?

Advertisement
Any investor sets an expectation of anticipated returns. Would anyone feel confident of returns from any post-Butch staff even if the NCAA wasn't looking over our shoulder?
In relation to Butch's no and overall based on who we hired, **** no. Still, the point is that, and Im not saying you dont know this, when you have the right guy in place everything else including the money figures itself out.

In relation to Butch's no and overall based on who we hired, **** no. Still, the point is that, and Im not saying you dont know this, when you have the right guy in place everything else including the money figures itself out.
My reference to Butch was that at least he knew how to pick and get the right guys. Since then, I wouldn't trust anyone with a war chest to go out and do battle. But we've got one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back