2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
See UGA thought they just had to deal with just Bama Ohio St and Clemson for regional recruits in the southeast. But they realize now that Miami is a player and they out here beating all of them for recruits locally and nationwide...naturally its going to affect those teams rosters....

Advertisement
UGA, Bama, etc. have been paying players for YEARS. We all know this. It's a 100.0% concrete fact. Literally, this isn't sour grapes, it's not hearsay, it's a ******* fact.

So what I don't understand, is what changed from then to now? These people are acting like NIL has allowed a lowly program like little ol' Miami to leapfrog the traditional bag schools. How is that the case? Did we not just level the playing field, somewhat?

So answer me this....are the NIL deals we're offering kids significantly more than what a school like UGA used to pay kids under the table? Is that why Miami is lapping these fools? Or is it just a flat-out excuse because, with the level playing field, Mario is just better at connecting with kids and selling them than anyone could have ever imagined?
Tell those fans their staffs need to work harder

**** 'em all. I hope they are all scared of UM, NIL, Cristobal, the Spanish language, empanadas, that crazy coffee that Cubans drink, and everything else from South Florida.

We are relevant again. In only 6 months of recruiting in total, Mario has UM on the minds and fingertips of every UM opponent and they are all worried that the sleeping giant is awake again because the coaches are old enough to remember how UM dominated college football.

I hope Mario causes coaches to lose their jobs, I hope the male fans of our opponents become infertile and their women leave them. And I hope that students stop attending our opponents universities and they all go bankrupt.
**** 'em all.

They still won't believe it. The first rule of the bag game is that there is no bag game.
Brah recruits and former players blatantly said Saban offered them money and that was before he was at Bama. Fans are gonna wanna believe what they want. I don't care all i wanted was for our administration to care as much as their's and now we do. Simple. I dont care how the food is cooked. Why shouldn't these players get paid when they putting their bodies on the line

Can you expand a little? I'm curious what you mean. And I'm not fishing for info, or specifics. Just curious on your thought process as to what I asked. Are the legal NIL deals that the Tennessee's and Miami's and USC's are throwing around really bigger than what a school like UGA or Bama is willing to spend? I would be very surprised to learn that. These schools have/had boosters for YEARS throwing around a lot of cash. We all know the Sony story....multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars And there are 500+ others. But now all of sudden because Miami has John Ruiz and a collection of several other businesses willing to pay kids for their NIL, the bags and bags of cash that used to lure kids to the SEC schools are irrelevant? LifeWallet and IV therapy blew all of the SEC's big booster network out of the water? I cannot imagine that's true.

Yes our deals are bigger in most cases than what has been getting paid over the years other than a few recruits who got big money prior to NIL My main point was it is laughable that because we CAN outspend you now and legally it is evil but when these guys were paying a few hundred k, buying homes, cars etc. it was all good. What I meant was I have so many examples of them paying kids with disregard for getting caught. It's not like they were paying them in crypto lol.

Advertisement
Yes our deals are bigger in most cases than what has been getting paid over the years other than a few recruits who got big money prior to NIL My main point was it is laughable that because we CAN outspend you now and legally it is evil but when these guys were paying a few hundred k, buying homes, cars etc. it was all good. What I meant was I have so many examples of them paying kids with disregard for getting caught. It's not like they were paying them in crypto lol.
Lol the crying from teams like Bama and UGA is a sight to behold bro. What u think about the UGA side update on Raul?

This…

I always shut Gaytors down with my direct knowledge of them paying players.
Threw a friend I got to know a certain UF DL during his freshman year (late 90’s). He ended up being a top 5 pick in the draft. As we rode around in a brand new SUV that he admitted was purchased by a Gator booster he went into detail about how as a freshman he got $500 per sack (he wasn’t a starter yet)… paid by boosters as he would get on the bus after games and upper class men would get up to a stack for big play. Went as far to say that truck he was driving cost more than the trailer that his parents were living in at the time.

Also said his homeboy (former HS teammate) who was the QB at Alabama was getting paid too. You can probably tell who I’m talking about.

I’m not talking about what I heard third party … but straight from the horses mouth.
I know exactly who you're talking about. My godfather's nephew played CB in HS with them and at Florida with that lineman. I knew those cats when they were poor kids living in the shadows of FSP Raiford.

Two of my older cousins are Gayturd Greats plus my godfather's nephew. I know all about how they've been gettting down since the 80's....

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know exactly who you're talking about. My godfather's nephew played CB in HS with them and at Florida with that lineman. I knew those cats when they were poor kids living in the shadows of FSP Raiford.

Two of my older cousins are Gayturd Greats plus my godfather's nephew. I know all about how they've been gettting down since the 80's....
Shout out crooked Gaylinn Hall...

Advertisement
And putting his feet on the table
1657589973539.gif

And they couch 😏

Advertisement
**** 'em all. I hope they are all scared of UM, NIL, Cristobal, the Spanish language, empanadas, that crazy coffee that Cubans drink, and everything else from South Florida.

We are relevant again. In only 6 months of recruiting in total, Mario has UM on the minds and fingertips of every UM opponent and they are all worried that the sleeping giant is awake again because the coaches are old enough to remember how UM dominated college football.

I hope Mario causes coaches to lose their jobs, I hope the male fans of our opponents become infertile and their women leave them. And I hope that students stop attending our opponents universities and they all go bankrupt.
**** 'em all.
Amen 🙏🏼

I didn't see what they updated. But I feel great about that one haha. And no we aren't paying more than everyone. That is a terribly inaccurate narrative.
This is where Mario’s elite recruiting will never get the credit it deserves. We win kids who can get more in other places but still select us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back