2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Uga fans saying they’re clean. Lord have mercy
Blows my mind. It’s so obvious Kirby came in from Bama and UGA finally gave in, they needed to start spending real money on recruits to make it over the hump, and that’s what they’ve done. How do they not see that? Lmao

"This Aguero announcement will be very interesting and will reveal a lot about our NIL approach and how effective it is in the short term.

It's rather obvious that he's borderline a UGA silent and we are the much more desirable attractive football program.

But Miami has decided to counter that with a large NIL offer late. I wonder if this is one where we finally push our NIL weight around or if Kirby sticks to his guns. I'm not so sure they treat Aguero the sme way they did Mitchell. We will see."

"This Aguero announcement will be very interesting and will reveal a lot about our NIL approach and how effective it is in the short term.

It's rather obvious that he's borderline a UGA silent and we are the much more desirable attractive football program.

But Miami has decided to counter that with a large NIL offer late. I wonder if this is one where we finally push our NIL weight around or if Kirby sticks to his guns. I'm not so sure they treat Aguero the sme way they did Mitchell. We will see."
These people are actually insane lol

LULZZZZZZZZZZZ

Advertisement
Blows my mind. It’s so obvious Kirby came in from Bama and UGA finally gave in, they needed to start spending real money on recruits to make it over the hump, and that’s what they’ve done. How do they not see that? Lmao
Georgia was always spending but richt wasn’t a massive fan of it. Kirby unleashed the wallets

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement

That's pretty incredible.

And I love this myth we keep hearing... "Miami just showed up at the 11th hour with bags..."

They said the same about Francis, and yet it was Mario that had the oldest relationship with the kid.

I'd be arrogant too if I won one NC every forty years or so.

What these hillbilly folks don’t get is that Miami. A great academic school in a top 5 city in the Nation was always a desirable school for recruits. We just couldn’t match up with the bag schools and had sh-ty coaches previously. NIL and Cristobal simply leveled out the playing field. We aren’t outright buying kids. They just cannot fathom that Gen Z kids are choosing to go to Miami over Athens GA and Tuscaloosa AL 😂

Advertisement

is that from one of their mods?

What does a “borderline silent” mean? Lol

Also, is he saying Miami is countering UGA’s NIL with their own NIL?

Advertisement
They currently have less commits (aka more room to add) than everyone else in the top 5. Their class will "fill out" too.
I have no doubt UGA,Bama, Texas A&M prolly all recruit well. Thats not their issue. Its them stock piling 6-8 5 stars, 25 blue chip athletes and just simply out talenting their opponent. That's what we should watch at the end of the cycle.

I remember last year after the Manny Diaz BBQ Aguero came down and was truly interested in Miami. Not sure what the communication looked
Like after but I know he sounded like he was legit considering. Obviously with our season Georgia and others jumped in but with a competent coaching staff it’s not shocking at all that Aguero is potentially coming here.

What these hillbilly folks don’t get is that Miami. A great academic school in a top 5 city in the Nation was always a desirable school for recruits. We just couldn’t match up with the bag schools and had sh-ty coaches previously. NIL and Cristobal simply leveled out the playing field. We aren’t outright buying kids. They just cannot fathom that Gen Z kids are choosing to go to Miami over Athens GA and Tuscaloosa AL 😂
I will say that Athens is pretty cool (i prefer Miami quite a bit still) but Tuscaloosa is a ******* ****hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back