2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Office Space No GIF
They have 4 players in the top 100 and only 4 players in the top 150 overall. Wait til everyone’s class fills out then tell me if you feel the same brotha

Advertisement
And that is a false narrative because if they didnt dismiss us from the beginning they would know we were always in this. The elite teams look down on every other team off rip, especially SEC schools. Then act shocked when longstanding relationship emerge. Raul Aguirre did an interview on either scoop the u or sebastian lane when Cristobal came in and explained that his dad knew Mirabal and Cristobal personally. So how is that a late development? Also everyone wants to blame recruiting losses to NIL as if they are not playing the same game. Even Bama every kid gets charger pre NIL fans.
It “late” cuz they these clueless fnks just woke up and read the news.

In response to Mansell's comments on recruiting, one of their long time, "mods" posted a few comments.

"It's quite obvious what's happening with some of these decisions, but I'm happy we're accumulating our share the old fashioned way
biggrin.gif
"
LOL I guess we can interpret that however we want; I imagine it isn't the way he intended...

Lol yeah the old fashioned way…

Attachments

• 4C0D2E30-4A44-4E44-B728-940450284CB3.jpeg
    4C0D2E30-4A44-4E44-B728-940450284CB3.jpeg
    311.1 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
This message is for EVERYONE on this board. Hear me clearly, we have never got all the SOFL talent to stay home. Human beings have dislikes or a negative attitude against the Good Guys. The two that still erks me is Derrick Thomas and Marvin Jones. Feel free to add yours, FROM BACK IN THE DAY
It's a long list going back as far as there was football.
  • Devin Bush Sr
  • Elvis Peacock
  • Buster Rhymes
  • Neal Colzie
  • Reggie Kinlaw
  • Lomas Brown
  • Glenn Cameron
  • Ralph Ortega
  • Bruce Armstrong
  • Isaac Bruce
  • Nat Moore
  • Tucker Fredrickson
  • Arnold Tucker
I'm sure there are many more.

I love it when an ace crooter hooks up at a school that should be killing it like Miami but cant get out of their own way, similar to Carroll at USC...

It doesnt take long to know you got the right guy because the other teams tell you all you need to know....

Advertisement
And we’ll have the OL for that DL.
I thought about this too. I wonder if a good o-line usually beats a good d-line or vice versa (in college). Guess we'll find out in the coming years.

Advertisement
In response to Mansell's comments on recruiting, one of their long time, "mods" posted a few comments.

"It's quite obvious what's happening with some of these decisions, but I'm happy we're accumulating our share the old fashioned way
biggrin.gif
"
LOL I guess we can interpret that however we want; I imagine it isn't the way he intended...
One of their fans called out the hypocrisy perfectly:

"The old fashioned way snd the new way are very similar. One is legal and the other is not. Glass houses brother. We are no angels."

Advertisement
I love the new cycle of recruiting. Here is how the new cycle goes...
Weeks Before Commitment : The Expectation is that (SEC Team) will be the pick
Week of Commitment: (SEC Team) is still favored but Miami is hanging around
Day before: 50/50
Day of: Miami came in with an NIL package that couldn't be matched.

Bingo

This is spot on

I liked this post on the Georgia 247 board:

Lagunadawg said... (original post) The old fashioned way snd the new way are very similar. One is legal and the other is not. Glass houses brother. We are no angels.
show more
"I’m glad someone said it l. If you really think UGA ain’t going to the bank on these recruits you’re crazy. I work security at one the hotels in Athens and see recruits all the time trust me I’m sure it’s not just cards and cookie cakes that delivered in those bags to their rooms. Then go check out football player parking lot brand new charger SRT EVERYWHERE. UGA ain’t no saints they just know how not to get caught"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back