2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario stuffing lockers again.

Dan Radakovich has just contacted a major equipment supplier to place an emergency order FOR MORE LOCKERS!

1657557678147.png

Advertisement
Lol at the “sounds like Miami is way in this one late”. Like we came out of no where and are poaching him. Similar to Gator logic w us and Rashada.

Their selective memory should be analyzed and studied. Maybe that skill could be harnessed to repress bad or harmful memories that cause PTSD. Maybe it’s just willful ignorance.

Their subscribers are just paying for validation and comfort more so than the truth. 😂

Exactly. What the quote really should be is "Miami has been a major factor in this one for a while now we've just always written them off"

One of the fun byproducts of Miami getting back into serious recruiting battles is watching the more smug/arrogant SEC "insiders" figure out new ways to acknowledge that their information is not nearly as accurate or reliable as it once was.

Feels great when the excuses are coming from the competition. I made up so many excuses for Coker through Manny staffs, as did most of us on CIS and various Canes' boards. Took two full recruiting cycles each time for me to realize we were just getting belted in the woodshed by the bubbas. Now it's our turn to beat them down. And Mario's first punch will be to break their noses.

Advertisement
In response to Mansell's comments on recruiting, one of their long time, "mods" posted a few comments.

"It's quite obvious what's happening with some of these decisions, but I'm happy we're accumulating our share the old fashioned way
biggrin.gif
"
LOL I guess we can interpret that however we want; I imagine it isn't the way he intended...

In response to Mansell's comments on recruiting, one of their long time, "mods" posted a few comments.

"It's quite obvious what's happening with some of these decisions, but I'm happy we're accumulating our share the old fashioned way
biggrin.gif
"
LOL I guess we can interpret that however we want; I imagine it isn't the way he intended...

L O L
They really believe that nonsense too. It’s comical, truly.

Advertisement

biggrin.gif
"
Good old fashioned way = illegal bags? They should get with the times.

biggrin.gif
"

So.... Miami pays over the table while they're still leaving duffel bags at front doors

Advertisement

biggrin.gif
"
Oh my god, lol at these jokers

Surely those people aren’t THAT naive..

Have to think that Mario is working with these recruits in telling them to sort of lead these other schools on/play it cool in regards to Miami.

It was a pattern with prized recruits at Oregon and he’s already doing it here. Everyone gets lulled to sleep towards Miami as a threat and then the script flips in the final 24 hours pre announcement. Mario Cristobal is a bad, bad man.
1657559653340.png

Advertisement

biggrin.gif
"
Now we are seeing what I used to laugh about all the time on here. Bags were always the boogeyman. According to fans Saban has never landed one recruit, the bagman landed them all. It’s a weak excuse, and all it really means is that your school has a great recruiter. FSU was paying just fine when Jimbo got there, Urban had the money flowing when he was at UF. Ruiz didn’t just become an alumni of Miami and his SPAC hasn’t exactly taken the investing world by storm. Yet somehow it’s flowing now that Mario is here. Didn’t flow for the previous coaches for some reason…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back