2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a conversation with a younger dude that is from Savanah a couple of weeks ago. He went to high school and is childhood buddies with UGA OL Chris Brown.

The conversation of bags came up, and NIL. He told me that his friend was definitely bagged up. Said that that Chris and his family were not affluent before his UGA days, but after enrolling at UGA, he would see him and Chris’s teammates with their Louis Vuitton’s and expensive whips, and knew right away that they had to be on the take.

I was surprised that he was so cool to actually admit it. Also told me that he knew that Miami was gonna be a thorn in their side with Mario at the helm, so not all of them are in denial. There are always exceptions.
Look I know people inside of UGA athletics. They will even admit to me they have boosters that pay. Rush Propst didn’t make those things up about UGA and Bama. Tide fans love to say they don’t pay. But I use to work with Kareem Jackson’s cousin and I saw first hand the pictures of money and cars

Advertisement
Look I know people inside of UGA athletics. They will even admit to me they have boosters that pay. Rush Propst didn’t make those things up about UGA and Bama. Tide fans love to say they don’t pay. But I use to work with Kareem Jackson’s cousin and I saw first hand the pictures of money and cars
I agree 100%. I’ve seen the pics of Clemson and Baga players holding large wads of cash after their commitments, but they’re not the only ones that have been doing it. L$U, Clem$on, UF, F$U, Texas, aTm, O$U, OU and others were bagging players up for decades. Miami and U$C used to do it too, but due to the corrupt NCAA having the eye of Sauron directly on them, they stopped and have been by the book for the past several years.

It’s no coincidence that the $EC, O$U, and Clem$on have been dominating CFP for so many years. Now that NIL is here, the gig is up. They’ll still try to bag some players, but in most cases won’t be successful. Bags are beans compared to large NIL deals, and these kids now have legit options when choosing, not just the bag schools.

This message is for EVERYONE on this board. Hear me clearly, we have never got all the SOFL talent to stay home. Human beings have dislikes or a negative attitude against the Good Guys. The two that still erks me is Derrick Thomas and Marvin Jones. Feel free to add yours, FROM BACK IN THE DAY

These r my two, as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
This message is for EVERYONE on this board. Hear me clearly, we have never got all the SOFL talent to stay home. Human beings have dislikes or a negative attitude against the Good Guys. The two that still erks me is Derrick Thomas and Marvin Jones. Feel free to add yours, FROM BACK IN THE DAY
Ricky Jean Francois
Corey Liuget
Corey Lemonier
Matthew Thomas

Last edited:
I have 4 UGA alum in my family. Between them and some friends none of them think UGA drops bags. I’ve tried explaining how ridiculous that is and have showed them the proof. They prefer thinking that every human alive wants to play between the hedges, for free.
So what about other SEC schools like Baga and *** To Mouth?

Send them that bagman article written years ago.

What about that lsu basketball coach caught on wiretap?

They definitely got their heads in the sand.

So what about other SEC schools like Baga and *** To Mouth?

Send them that bagman article written years ago.

What about that lsu basketball coach caught on wiretap?

They definitely got their heads in the sand.
Albert Means lawyer approves of this message....

Advertisement
MT6 was the first recruit I woke up early for to see commit since it was EST. The hurt; man….we gotta move on from these memories! Lol. New Day here, & we got all these teams shook, eating Booty-O’s!
Booty Twerk GIF by DRAM

Advertisement
Don't forget about the ball hawking kid from Orlando we got in the 2022 class. Fought tooth and nails to keep that kid in the class.
dang man were so cough up with right now I dont even recall his name, thats pathetic on my part as im from Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back