Joel Rodriguez moves into quality control role

Advertisement
Lol at y’all not even knowing our own players...to the poster above who was correct...this is the dude who kept the turnover chain safe during games and handed it out. Never played OL for Miami.

Unless this is a different Joel Rodriguez, he did play OL back in the 02, 03 years. I recall the girls next door crushing on his blue eyes in the commercials.

Lol at y’all not even knowing our own players...to the poster above who was correct...this is the dude who kept the turnover chain safe during games and handed it out. Never played OL for Miami.

Of course he played at UM. He also was on staff last year. Actually, wasn’t he on staff hired by Alf Gluten?

Not sure of QPs posting history, so not sure if trolling. He was our starting Center after Romberg.

Advertisement
Sorry my posting error threw this thread into bifurcated schizophrenia. To tie together loose ends. The Joel Rodriguez who is subject of OP, played at Miami on the OL. His Fordham bio I posted discusses his time at Miami. Joaquin Gonzalez, whose background I erroneously assigned to this guy played OL at Miami a few years before with McKinnie .

Advertisement
Back