Joel Klatt (Top of the Sh*t list)

The thing that’s BS about him is this whole “they should be 3-2”, “they should be”. Well because we have a team of non-quitters and a qb with 2 brass balls we are not. We won those f-ing games they weren’t handed to us. “They should be” just burns me up. He “should be” straight cuz he married a woman but he’s not cuz he sucks d!ck and a load in his troat. A hole.

Advertisement
The only problem I have w all of this media hate is whenever these guys pick against us, they constantly talk up how good the other team is (Toledo, GT, Syracuse), but yet, they don't give us credit for beating them.

It's simple wishful thinking and projection for most of them. They simply do not want to deal with an undefeated Miami team bc it ruins their already written narratives. Their heads would explode if we win the conference and you will see more twisting and contorting than the Olympic Gymnastics competition w the arguments they will make to try and justify a 1 loss team from the Big 10, Big 12, or SEC being ranked over us. I know we're a loooooooooong way away from that, but trust me, they're worried af.

The only problem I have w all of this media hate is whenever these guys pick against us, they constantly talk up how good the other team is (Toledo, GT, Syracuse), but yet, they don't give us credit for beating them.

It's simple wishful thinking and projection for most of them. They simply do not want to deal with an undefeated Miami team bc it ruins their already written narratives. Their heads would explode if we win the conference and you will see more twisting and contorting than the Olympic Gymnastics competition w the arguments they will make to try and justify a 1 loss team from the Big 10, Big 12, or SEC being ranked over us. I know we're a loooooooooong way away from that, but trust me, they're worried af.

Right they don't give us credit and say well Miami should have beat them by more and will talk our victory down

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back