Joel Klatt (Top of the Sh*t list)

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;o-Zk_ANgto4]
Scroll to 5:37

Idk if this was already posted on here, but this was from Thursday.

Normally, I don't care when someone in the media hates on us, but as much as everybody on here always has rabbit ears about ESPN & the media talking down on us, I'm surprised yall let this one slip by.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I saw that segment as well. Fck that should've been 3-2 BS. Ga Tech got some favorable calls in the last offensive drive where we had to rely on that Langham miracle catch.

As far as our game winning TD against FSU - it's a rivalry game. All that stuff goes out the window.

I'm hoping that the media keeps shoveling dirt on us.

Advertisement
Just say Beason and he'll dump in his pants. Pansy buffalo. Sucked as a QB and sucks as an announcer.

Go Canes!

HAHAHA!!! Thats amazing! This was the birth of his hate for Miami.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just another butthurt Miami hater- he goes out of his way to hate on Miami, as this tweet proves:

[TWEET]921975343564705792[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Just another butthurt Miami hater- he goes out of his way to hate on Miami, as this tweet proves:

[TWEET]921975343564705792[/TWEET]

LMAOOOO guys he's doing this to anger miami fans and bring attention to his tweet. If he was non-controversial he wouldn't be in the media. Stop giving him the attention he wants and he'll go away.

Advertisement
:)
10aa4dd4721b833735aa806d26bfeb82.jpg

Cheeseburger, Lineage 14.1

Hes right about Georgia possibly winning out easy *** schedule...............but to not have miami in the top 10 is hating. I see we are not there yet the way we know but we r still winning and that counts for something.

The only team that should have been 3-3 is USC, now 3-4. I don't care about these people. We can get better and will

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back