Theedy50

Redshirt Freshman
Coach Justice getting the guys some pointers from a Hall Of Famer

Attachments

• 8AED63DA-DE2F-459F-8D89-9D5A83D1B2D6.png
    8AED63DA-DE2F-459F-8D89-9D5A83D1B2D6.png
    717.3 KB · Views: 399
Advertisement
Nice to see. Does Justice have some prior relationship with Thomas, or was he able to just connect now (arguably more impressive)?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Justice is going to be a big time head coach soon.
Based on what? He was OC for UNLV last year and they were ranked 92nd in Total Offense. I'm very excited about him as well but let's chill out until we at least see a product on the field.

Advertisement
Well, you do know that he’s not....actually....calling...the....

Sigh. Forget it.
When someone is being talked up about being head coach you normally look up his body of work and performance at previous roles right?

It shouldn’t be that hard to note if there is a marked improvement in our OL performance next year little buddy 😉

When someone is being talked up about being head coach you normally look up his body of work and performance at previous roles right?

It shouldn’t be that hard to note if there is a marked improvement in our OL performance next year little buddy 😉
You realize he was a HC before right? Actually took a dormant DII program and i believe did very well. A little research next time perhaps or take your own advice

Advertisement
You realize he was a HC before right? Actually took a dormant DII program and i believe did very well. A little research next time perhaps or take your own advice

I do realize that and am fully aware of his history. Which means I know he left a HC gig to become OL coach at FAU. I'm a firm believer that a lights out OC at a smaller (yet still D-I) program like UNLV would have a better chance of getting a D-I HC job than a lights out coach at the all time great program of Concord University.

The point is we have a tendency of over hyping players and coaches alike prior to seeing any on field results. We do it time and time again. I'm a fan of Justice but let's pump the breaks a bit.

I do realize that and am fully aware of his history. Which means I know he left a HC gig to become OL coach at FAU. I'm a firm believer that a lights out OC at a smaller (yet still D-I) program like UNLV would have a better chance of getting a P5 HC job than a lights out coach at the all time great program of Concord University.

The point is we have a tendency of over hyping players and coaches alike prior to seeing any on field results. We do it time and time again. I'm a fan of Justice but let's pump the breaks a bit.
You're a blast at parties aren't you hahaha.

I get your point, but why rain on people's happiness?

Because I'm a broken and defeated man that's been burnt too many times by this team lately 😭 I'd rather set the bar low and go from there lol
I am too my friend. I am too. However i am here for you. We can get through this hahahhahaa.

That was a great response btw!!!!

Advertisement
Back