Official Joe Salave'a Hired as DL coach

Advertisement
FIiLeupXoAU6tdn.jpg

Advertisement
Not mad at the hire but also not thrilled about bringing all of OR’s assistants.
Whats the thought process behind this? He is bringing his guys, if you like Mario and what he built you should want him to bring his guys, so far he has bought the best coaches over with him, what coach you not happy with, atleast from the ones announced it is a plus and they can recruit..

Advertisement
Whats the thought process behind this? He is bringing his guys, if you like Mario and what he built you should want him to bring his guys, so far he has bought the best coaches over with him, what coach you not happy with, atleast from the ones announced it is a plus and they can recruit..

I think some people assumed Mario would assemble his staff by looking at 247's 'Top Recruiters' list and calling them.

All upgrades so far.

Advertisement
I don’t love the OC hire. You might as well keep likens. I guess I’m looking for that splash hire.

Advertisement
This is such a high upside hire. Curious to see how he does with the DL talent down here regardless Mario being by his side with Field or one of the other recruiters will go a long way.

Couple that with his ability to go out and single-handedly land 1-2 legit elite poly talent each year is honestly so **** exciting.

Advertisement
Back