Joe rose

Facts

I said that in my video why not wait for Diaz to see what he can do at Temple and hire BD? Its not like someone was going to steal MD we coukd afford to wait but we panic like always. We lie to the fans and say we will have a well thpught out coaching search bs talk. MD gets hired fans knew they lied but still bought in cause they just dont care then they started to convince themselves like every other hire that this was the guy....rinse recycle repeat.....same new miami......bring back the old miami
Butch Davis is 0-2 this year

Advertisement
The most incredible part is we can't sort out our offense under an offensive head coach (Richt) and then can't sort out the defense under a defensive head coach (Manny).

They keep going ******* cheap on coordinators. Not serious about winning.

Butch was an atrocious game day coach when he first got the gig, so let’s not re-write history. He got a bit better as the years went along but was never viewed as a tactician on the sidelines.

More to your point, I get the frustration (really). But Mack just won two games that could have gone the other way. He’s getting a lot of benefit of the doubt, where Manny gets none not only because of how we played (that’s on him) but also due to the coaching baggage we’ve carried (not on him).

Patience is a **** of a thing to ask for at this time, but I think he can turn this around and that we’ll see signs of it turning this year.
I’m gonna support him as long as he has the U on his shirt. At this point we have to have patience. Let’s hope it gets better.

Advertisement
Back