Joe Moorhead to Akron (HC)

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is good for us if Mario comes here. He'll have a chance to start fresh with his O approach without having an awkward parting with Moorehead. The fewer entanglements, the better chance Mario has to really launch the re-build with a brand new foundation, if he joins us.

Last edited:
I've mentioned this before and many on CIS reacted with puke emoji's, but I would love to have Mullen as our OC and Muschamp as our DC. If not those guys, then some other former HC's who were savage coordinators, looking for a chance to prove themselves so they get another up at bat.

Obviously, on the O side, it's a little different if Lane comes, but even then, I'd love to see Muschamp or someone like him as our DC.

Advertisement
I've mentioned this before and many on CIS reacted with puke emoji's, but I would love to have Mullen as our OC and Muschamp as our DC. If not those guys, then some other former HC's who were savage coordinators, looking for a chance to prove themselves so they get another up at bat.

Obviously, on the O side, it's a little different if Lane comes, but even then, I'd love to see Muschamp or someone like him as our DC.
Muschamp isn’t coming here as a dc and neither is Mullen as oc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back