Joe Jackson

Advertisement
he had alot of personal stuff that made him a 3 and done, i jsut felt the injury happened his film and he could have bounced back as a 1 rounder next year and really cashed in. i want him to succeed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
manny has been here how long and our players are making a dent in NFL or the draft. I mean i get they arent kids he recruited and our s&c was an issue but the gurvan halls, garvins, etc need to take the next step

Advertisement
Advertisement
I root for our guys and wish them well but we overhype the crap out of them. We had one guy that played like a early round guy and has the physical traits looked for at his position and that’s Willis. But teams obviously looking at the off field stuff. Objectively speaking, all of our other guys will be drafted later rounds and that’s probably where they belong.

I root for our guys and wish them well but we overhype the crap out of them. We had one guy that played like a early round guy and has the physical traits looked for at his position and that’s Willis. But teams obviously looking at the off field stuff. Objectively speaking, all of our other guys will be drafted later rounds and that’s probably where they belong.
yup. it took 4 years for fans to realize cager was a bum. You are completely right. jackson doesnt have alot of moves and is stiff to some scouts.

yup. it took 4 years for fans to realize cager was a bum. You are completely right. jackson doesnt have alot of moves and is stiff to some scouts.
So why are you surprised he’s going in the 3rd or 4th?

Advertisement
Back