Joe Jackson

DroCane

Sophomore
I was at the game so I didn’t have the best perspective but every time I noticed #99 he was getting dominated and pushed around. Did anyone else notice this? Is his injury affecting him that much? He seems like another guy massively overhyped by our fan base.

Advertisement
I was at the game so I didn’t have the best perspective but every time I noticed #99 he was getting dominated and pushed around. Did anyone else notice this? Is his injury affecting him that much? He seems like another guy massively overhyped by our fan base.

He looked hurt and slow. He’s not healthy

Agreed. He looked nothing like he played last year. I’d sit him down in our next game. We shouldn’t need him at all, and hopefully the rest will do him some good to get right for the rest of the season.

Advertisement
LSU kept a TE or RB to chip our enfs all game and moved the pocket a couple of times.

Gotta get negged for this but hes a little overrated too.

Hasnt really developed his pass rushing skills.

I specifically watched him all game and he was manhandled and pushed around all game long. Really wonder what he was doing all off season.

Advertisement
Back