Joe Jackson declares for draft

Advertisement
2nd no later.... he film is solid enough to get him up there. Especially when there is a weak QB class.

I think Joe will go early second round and have a long NFL career. Selfishly I would love to see him on the Lions

Him and Willis will be monsters in NFL. I really wanted to see him and Gavin terrorize teams and both be first rounders next year, but I respect his decision.

Outstanding player and I wish him the best. I’m not sure we ever got to see him maximize his talent here, but he produced despite that. Says a lot about his upside. Wish we could have got an award-winning season from him. The talent was there for it.

Advertisement
Btw... I’m excited to see Patchan with more reps and another offseason. Get off and motor can take a defensive end far and he has those things.

Outstanding player and I wish him the best. I’m not sure we ever got to see him maximize his talent here, but he produced despite that. Says a lot about his upside. Wish we could have got an award-winning season from him. The talent was there for it.
You are right he is an outstanding player.
But you are far off on Miami not maximizing his talent.

He’s had 140 plus tackles 24 sacks 38 plus tfls in 3 sacks,I’m sorry but he doesn’t fit the narrative of we didnt maximize his talent here. Look around he’s produced just as much if not better than all of the other elite edge rushers.

Advertisement
You are right he is an outstanding player.
But you are far off on Miami not maximizing his talent.

He’s had 140 plus tackles 24 sacks 38 plus tfls in 3 sacks,I’m sorry but he doesn’t fit the narrative of we didnt maximize his talent here. Look around he’s produced just as much if not better than all of the other elite edge rushers.

I never said Miami didn’t maximize his talent. I wanted to get an injury-free upperclassmen season from him and don’t think we did. He was an all American talent in my opinion.

But he was good enough to come for your team........................we absolutely have the worse fans.

I was probably a 'Cane fan before you were born...Just because I am a realist doesn't make me any less of a fan...That's faulty logic, you dumb@$$.

I never said Miami didn’t maximize his talent. I wanted to get an injury-free upperclassmen season from him and don’t think we did. He was an all American talent in my opinion.
True he definitely was an all American talent but just never got the recognition or the hype he deserved

Advertisement
https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019...-dwayne-haskins-nick-bosa-quinnen-williams/5/

End of third round now and underclassmen have until seven days after the NCG to declare, so a whole lot of potential picks coming...I'll keep the eyes I have.
Those pre-Draft rankings never hold.

Every year they base them on 'talent' and every year teams take DE, OT, QB and CB higher than their perceived talent because the league is all about throwing the ball these days.

He'll go in the 2nd round if he's the athlete we think he is.

Advertisement
LoL, this was the smart move for joe, he had to go, he did what he had to do here, and once he starts testing and combine interviews his stock will rise. Not to many defensive ends got a 40yrd pick 6 on they resume. Once teams start seeing how athletic joe is up close and personal, plus how he improved against the run, his stock will go up, he may actually go in the 1st round! He's actually a 1st round talent, joe jackson game is like drafting a good left tackle that you expect to be the starter for tge next 8 to 10yrs when you draft him, that's how solid a pick joe jackson will be viewed as by several teams!

Nobody should be surprised by this. Although he didn't dominate this season like I thought he would, scouts will drool over his physical gifts. He'll make a good NFL player. Would have loved to have him back, but I think we all knew he was leaving. I wish him nothing but the best!

Time for Rosseau to shine and Garvin to dominate!

Advertisement
Back