Joe Jackson 3rd String?

No offense nor anything personal here, but you guys must not have played football. Poster below said you have him practice with the 3's and "take it easy". Nobody that's practicing in full pads takes it easy. You can either practice or you can't. Would he get a few less full speed reps if he was on 3rd team? Possibly. But you're either healthy enough to practice or you're not. You don't "hide" with the 3rd team if you're hurt. You do conditioning work or you don't practice.

Anybody ever remember a single instance since Richt has been here of a kid playing on the 3rd team cause he's hurt? I don't. Lots of stories about dudes riding bikes. Not a ton about dudes hiding on the 3rd team.

Hard to argue with this. The reports from today's practice will be telling or at least shed some light on what's going on. If he's still with the 3's, there's obviously something going on.

Advertisement
Hard to argue with this. The reports from today's practice will be telling or at least shed some light on what's going on. If he's still with the 3's, there's obviously something going on.
You looking too deep into it honestly, if there was something going on more severe they wouldn’t be posting him on the team social media . As Diaz said it’s for precautionary reasons.
FB02ACD6-715C-4F6E-B408-C1CEB6478CDE.jpeg

You looking too deep into it honestly, if there was something going on more severe they wouldn’t be posting him on the team social media . As Diaz said it’s for precautionary reasons.
View attachment 62792

You think the social media team is privy to internal football discussions and decisions?

He's running with the 3rd team again this morning. Something is up. I think he's being disciplined. I just hope it's not the entire LSU game, but if he's running with the 3rd team, there's a good chance of that.

You think the social media team is privy to internal football discussions and decisions?

He's running with the 3rd team again this morning. Something is up. I think he's being disciplined. I just hope it's not the entire LSU game, but if he's running with the 3rd team, there's a good chance of that.
I dont Itu just said the dline was doing a drill in which the dline got on the ground and Jackson didn’t participate in it. He’s clearly nursing an injury and Miami is being cautious with it

Advertisement
I dont Itu just said the dline was doing a drill in which the dline got on the ground and Jackson didn’t participate in it. He’s clearly nursing an injury and Miami is being cautious with it

Makes me feel a little better. It's just incredibly rare for a kid to be too hurt to assume his normal spot, but not hurt enough to miss practice. You're good to go or you're not. But if he's out there participating partially, yet not taking part in certain drills, that does make me a little more optimistic.

You gotta look sharp.

And you've gotta have no illusions, just keep going your way looking over your shoulder.

Advertisement
Back