Joe Burrow to be announced as LSU Starting QB

Advertisement
I hope the team isn't underestimating an always stacked lsu team like the fan base is.
First game of the season, bad taste of a 3 game losing streak, SEC opponent, Richt and 90% of our staff having SEC coaching history, only game on Sunday night of Labor Day Weekend, veteran leadership in every position group, constant questions from reporters about LSU, constant questions about last year being a fluke, etc.....

I honestly don't believe anyone on our squad is overlooking this team/game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Go Jo Jo has some talent, may turn out to be a decent pickup for a team desperate for a QB.

But let's not get too excited. He was 3rd string at OSU, and while his stats look good, they were in mop up duty in games when OSU was leading by 50 points. He's nlw expected to manage a new offense in a new program on game 1 versus a veteran top 20 attacking defense.

I like our odds.

If Diaz learned from last year’s meltdown over those last 3 games and Richt doesn’t call the offense scared, then Burrow & Co will be no match for the Canes Sunday night. Yes, they are stout defensively but no team in the SEC outside maybe Baga has the WR/RB/TE trifecta we posses. And we certainly cannot be nor will be scared of the Tigers offense. Unless LSU scores 2 Special Teams TD’s, then Miami wins our opening game of the 2018 season.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

SPOT ON , I think a serious can of Cane is about to be released , this little tropical storm has been brewing swirling around and evolved to something BIG and NASTY that many refuse it acknowledge , but soon the football world will know.

GOCANES

Advertisement
First game of the season, bad taste of a 3 game losing streak, SEC opponent, Richt and 90% of our staff having SEC coaching history, only game on Sunday night of Labor Day Weekend, veteran leadership in every position group, constant questions from reporters about LSU, constant questions about last year being a fluke, etc.....

I honestly don't believe anyone on our squad is overlooking this team/game.

This x1000. I love "that poster" that comes on here standing on their soapbox hoping that the team isnt taking this game lightly like us posters who are just having fun and are excited for phucking Cane football to be back. ITS CALLED BEING A FAN! Jesus. Let us have some fun.

You have to be dumb as ***** to think Richt doesn't have these kids preparing like they are playing the NE Patriots on Sunday night. Hes from the SEC. He knows this will be a fight. Even if its a fight we definitely should win.

Advertisement
Back