NFL Joe burrow thread…

Advertisement
Tired Jim Carrey GIF by Ace Ventura

Advertisement
Not burrow related but this dumbass fsu running back has singlehandedly kept the bucs in the game with 2 major fumbles

Advertisement
I am a man of my word. I said if he got em to the SB Id eat my crow.

Win or lose, he made the plays that needed to be made and stood tall. Can't argue w the result.

Give it to me. Ill eat the L. Can't bat 1000 on every hot take.
Noted.

I am a man of my word. I said if he got em to the SB Id eat my crow.

Win or lose, he made the plays that needed to be made and stood tall. Can't argue w the result.

Give it to me. Ill eat the L. Can't bat 1000 on every hot take.
Wait, you doubted Joe Burrow still to THIS day? I can understand when he first got to LSU but what??! Link me the thread man, this is hilarious.. Thats not even an L..

Advertisement
Not taking anything away from the kid, but I can't recall the last time I saw a qb absolutely disappear in a half the way Mahomes did today. Wow.
I kept waiting for him to do his stuff and just sat there thinking "Wow it' ain't happening".... Cincy's D was great today... **** of a game...

Wait, you doubted Joe Burrow still to THIS day? I can understand when he first got to LSU but what??! Link me the thread man, this is hilarious.. Thats not even an L..
Elite recruit thread.

Takes too many sacks. Easy schedule. One read were my crits.

He did his thing and was the better qb on the field today and they are a legit threat to win it.

When you're wrong, you're wrong

I am not sure how people dont see it. Dude obviously waits and delivers strikes with receivers in stride, but thats not what make him special... the thing that really makes him a difference maker is that he makes the right play almost all of the time. At least one receiver is open most of the time. Making the right read and hitting the open guy consistently is something most NFL QBs will never ever master. Brady was one of them. This kid is another.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back