Joe Buck -Idiot

It is sad that our president doesn’t know where KC is located. The real KC. That said, I think a lot of Americans would say Kansas.
I’ve been to Arrowhead. It’s pretty close to Kansas border. The town itself goes across both states (obviously). Funny as **** but understandable.

Make America’s Geography Accessible :bobross:

Advertisement
OP with a

miss swing.gif

Advertisement
The posters constantly bringing politics and Trump hate need to get a life, don't you losers have something else in your miserable lives to think about? How about all of you make a thread where you can all talk about the different ways and locations in which your pimps have slapped you. Before any of you come at me with some BS about me being a Trump tard loser don't bother I have traveled all over the world and lived a life most people have never even dreamed of living. And one last thing, anyone bothering @nystateofmind leave him alone he brings value to this board.

And they wonder why POTUS 45 won in 2016 and could very well win again in 2020.

Their hysterics are hysterical. Anyone know where I can join a ******* drum circle and scream at the universe to make it all better?

😐

Advertisement
The posters constantly bringing politics and Trump hate need to get a life, don't you losers have something else in your miserable lives to think about? How about all of you make a thread where you can all talk about the different ways and locations in which your pimps have slapped you. Before any of you come at me with some BS about me being a Trump tard loser don't bother I have traveled all over the world and lived a life most people have never even dreamed of living. And one last thing, anyone bothering @nystateofmind leave him alone he brings value to this board.
That’s actually not accurate. He does bring stuff to the board but it is in such quantity that it actually dilutes the value.

Advertisement
The WHOLE WORLD was sure that GW BUSH would be the DUMBEST president in American history....

And we were all ****** WRONG...

This Imbicile takes the cake....

Pure idiocy in every tweet....

...stable genius.... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
I agree with all of this completely and while I despise that hateful , xenophobic , racist POS I wish we wouldn't talk politics on a sports board . I come to sports to forget things like how our country is becoming Germany in the late 1930's right now .

I agree with all of this completely and while I despise that hateful , xenophobic , racist POS I wish we wouldn't talk politics on a sports board . I come to sports to forget things like how our country is becoming Germany in the late 1930's right now .
"I wish everyone would stop talking politics on here... so we wouldn't have to talk about that hateful, xenophobic, racist POS President I despise who is turning our country into the *****".

I think that was a fail, guy.

Not even close. 1930's Germany came about out of severe economic conditions caused in no small part by reparations from WW1. There was a whole chain of events that built in each other.

Our current situation is caused more by tribalism than anything else. Use fear and envy to attract to your side and make promises to keep them there. Social media just makes people think things are worse than they really are.

Advertisement
Can't clown the op because Joe Suck does suck. He's the new Brent Muffburger. And that graphic about him and his dad was ghey.

Advertisement
Back