Jobe to the portal?

thereds

LETS GO CANES
What’s the over / under on Judas reevaluating his business decision on going to alagaga

Attachments

• 4CF53BE1-841C-4852-BB6E-A5B5A5E9BA52.jpeg
    4CF53BE1-841C-4852-BB6E-A5B5A5E9BA52.jpeg
    360.5 KB · Views: 100
Advertisement
Wouldn’t be surprised tbh, I dont See him playing much like that when I watch Bama play

Advertisement
I was surprised Alabama wanted him as bad as they did. Felt like he peaked early in HS and was just another decent DB prospect by the time he got to prep school. No shock he is buried there.

His buyout is still too high.

I was wondering about this, too. Is the bag considered a fully-guaranteed signing bonus, so he gets to keep it all because signed? Is there a one-year served type policy, where you keep it all as long as you stay for a full year? Do they prorate it over 3 (or 4) years and ask for the remainder?

Thank God for these likeness deals... it'll really clarify the bag return policy in black and white.

Advertisement
Saban doesn't waste much time on db's that can't play. That's his specialty..among many others. His db's rake receivers everytime, if they don't they sit.

Saban doesn't waste much time on db's that can't play. That's his specialty..among many others. His db's rake receivers everytime, if they don't they sit.
So you didn't watch any game they played a team with a pulse passing this year then huh? Or maybe it's that magical DB coach they hired off his 4th DUI because their staff is sooooo amazing and competent.

You know what was said tho....that their front 7 was the weakest its been in years. Hmmmmmmm maybe their DBs look better when multiple top 100 playes are getting after the QB.

Couldn’t happen to a better guy. What a piece of ****
EPIC NEWS RIGHT HERE , this is great news with all he put the U thru and you guys remember the JAB / SHOT he took at us when he made the decision to go to ALABAGA ( absolutely love this new name awesome LMAO) at his announcement.

WOW just awesome news here , this will hold me over til Flowe commits to Miami :)

Advertisement
So you didn't watch any game they played a team with a pulse passing this year then huh? Or maybe it's that magical DB coach they hired off his 4th DUI because their staff is sooooo amazing and competent.

You know what was said tho....that their front 7 was the weakest its been in years. Hmmmmmmm maybe their DBs look better when multiple top 100 playes are getting after the QB.
Their defense was nowhere near as good as in past years. And their front 7 were pushed around all year. They have a total of 29 sacks....29. With as many blowout games they've played the stats are not definitive but their db's aren't the problem. They've lost a lot from the front 7 and sometimes 4 and 5 stars don't produce as freshman. Saban has always been involved with coaching db's.

Their defense was nowhere near as good as in past years. And their front 7 were pushed around all year. They have a total of 29 sacks....29. With as many blowout games they've played the stats are not definitive but their db's aren't the problem. They've lost a lot from the front 7 and sometimes 4 and 5 stars don't produce as freshman. Saban has always been involved with coaching db's.
So you're making my point for me then?

Saban is involved but his DBs look completely better when the other team doesn't have time to throw.

Actually the Bama DBs didn't play well this year when they actually had to you know.....cover people for more than 2 seconds

Advertisement
So you're making my point for me then?

Saban is involved but his DBs look completely better when the other team doesn't have time to throw.

Actually the Bama DBs didn't play well this year when they actually had to you know.....cover people for more than 2 seconds
Of course man, we can agree, it doesnt have to be opposite sides. Either way I'd love to have the 4 or 5 dbs that they pulled from this area. And yeah, you need to pressure the QB. Alabama's dominance is over. They'll be top 10 as long as Saban stays but they're already pining for Dabo.

Advertisement
Back